One Too Many

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

stomperz

One Too Many

Post by stomperz »

Taught my wife was talking about my drinking when she says.
One To Many
Or is it my modems :rolleyes:
I did some cleaning and found 22 modems of various types.
Only about seven online though.
Some are dead from my poor soldering skills or maybe One To Many

Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

stomperz wrote:Taught my wife was talking about my drinking when she says.
Or is it my modems :rolleyes:
I did some cleaning and found 22 modems of various types.
Only about seven online though.
Some are dead from my poor soldering skills or maybe One To Many

I see you mostly have 5100's or 5101's I cannot tell the difference from the front and a few DPC3XXX's and a couple of SB6120's.

If you are gonna drink and work on modems at least use the clip so you can't really mess anything up haha. Nice little workstation though :)

I just moved in (and I do not mean to thread hijack) but check out my room that I do my work in, you will definitely see I got things in order:

I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

put your meds away....ll
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:put your meds away....ll
Haha, buddy those meds save my life man so they need to be readily available! I will give you guys the run down of what I take so you have a better understanding and what it's for that way you guys can all understand me a bit better instead of calling me a junkie or some sort of drug addict lol. Hell why not, I am not a criminal (anymore), so I have nothing to hide :p

- Enoxaparin Sodium Injection (subcutaneous) (100mg/every 48 hours). Self administered to the abdomen to regulate my INR (International Normalized Ratio).

- Warfarin Sodium (Coumadin) (9mg every Monday, and 6mg every other day). To keep my INR between 2.5-3.5. This only prevents my clots from getting larger. And if I get cut even something small, I could bleed to death - which is why I am disabled.

- Oxycodone HCL (10mg every 12 hours as needed) for breakthrough pain) - Barely puts a dent on the pain. But makes life more manageable when walking or sitting.

- OxyContin (20mg every 12 hours for pain). This is for round the clock pain management, it helps when I am sleeping because I use to wake up in agonizing pain, now I can at least sleep through the night and when I wake up I am in alot of pain, which is when I take the Oxycodone, since it is a faster acting form of OxyContin - for those that are unaware, they are the same drug, one is just instant release.

- Morphine Sulphate ER (30mg every 4 hours for pain)
- MSIR (Morphine Sulphate Instant Release) (20mg every 6 hours as needed for pain)

And for all you scholars out there that judge me because of the medications I take, first take a look at my reason for taking them then come back and call me some sort of drug head. My pain management doctor obviously knows the kinds of pain I am in to be prescribing me multiple hard core narcotic pain medications, everything else failed, and even still I am in constant pain.

Reasoning to take these medications: I have multiple blood clots in my lungs and one in my leg, known as a DVT or deep vein thrombosis - pieces of this large DVT broke off and got caught up in my lungs and luckily did not pass through and make it to my heart or I would be dead, the ones in my lungs are PE's or Pulmonary Embolism's. My condition is life threatening and I have had these for over 4 years now, but were not discovered until I had the worst pain in my life in my leg, it is an unimaginable pain - ask anyone you know that has endured a DVT for over a month without treatment (they will most likely be someone above the age of 50). I just turned 30 this month. I was diagnosed when they found the clots riddled all over my body with have Factor IV Leiden, and Loopus Anticoagulant, as well as APA know as Anti-phospholipid Antibody syndrome. These are all genetic blood clotting disorders and I will be on medication for the rest of my life for these things. Basically my body creates more clotting proteins (unnecessarily) and they get caught up in a limb and cause massive swelling as well as pain throughout my entire leg and behind my knee cap as well as entire foot, and in some cases like mine since I waited because I thought I just pulled a muscle blood vessel damage and permanent pain, known as post-thrombotic syndrome which I now suffer from. One day I woke up with minor leg pain and just thought I pulled a muscle because of the pain - so like any normal person I elevated my leg and waited for it to get better, only to find out that over the next month it would continue to worsen and the clot had gotten larger in size over that time by the end of that month caused my lower calf muscle to become the same size as my thigh and had cause the pain to be so bad that I would cry to move my leg - that is alot coming from a grown man that can take massive amounts of pain, basically the blood was trapped in my lower leg and cause internal damage to blood vessels and various other parts of my limb and lungs - It is the worst imaginable pain I have ever been in and now it is even worse so as a result I am on lifelong narcotic pain killers as well as a cocktail of other medications to thin my blood. The Pulmonary Embolism's cause me to loose my breathe to just talk to someone, so going up and down stairs to do laundry or for something simple makes me out of breath and I am in shape.. So that sucks too.

- Alprazolam/Xanax (2mg every 8 hours/6mg daily) for anxiety. I have ASD - (Asperger's Disorder) and as a small side effect of that I am on anti-anxiety medication so I can tolerate being in public around idiotic assholes for very limited amounts of time.

So there it is, that is why you guys view me as some sort of drug head, because I have to take drugs in order to live a semi-normal life while still in pain. I follow my regimen to the letter and I do not abuse my supply which is why my PM doctor trusts me and we have kinda grown on each other. That is what happens when you are honest with your health care providers, they take care of you.

But anyways, back to the work places, you got a good supply of modems there stomperz, are any of those repairable?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.