Warning : KEY CHANGE

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

Killswitch

Warning : KEY CHANGE

Post by Killswitch »

Good evening. This particular area of Philadelphia Tri-State (PA, NJ, DE) has been decimated by mortar fire. Alert - a Key Change has materialized. Four (4) boxes have been turned into Cow Manure. This warfare happens in the Phila Tri-State area every 8 months. Damn - used to be close to 4 years not too long ago. I'm considering moving to Afghanistan. I'm beginning to doubt that Keys move in pairs. Been told by this area's hottest STB Tech that there is ZERO defense for Key changes. Just like death/taxes . Inevitable - no way to block it and no way to prevent demise outside of putting the unit on the books. Which, if memory serves, conflicts with certain statements made by one or two members of the Inner Circle. Interesting how this is, by far, the most taboo of subjects on this site. It's not taboo - it simply CANNOT be done. No need to spell it out. I'll post longshot odds on any difference of opinion. Goodday.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Killswitch wrote:Good evening. This particular area of Philadelphia Tri-State (PA, NJ, DE) has been decimated by mortar fire. Alert - a Key Change has materialized. Four (4) boxes have been turned into Cow Manure. This warfare happens in the Phila Tri-State area every 8 months. Damn - used to be close to 4 years not too long ago. I'm considering moving to Afghanistan. I'm beginning to doubt that Keys move in pairs. Been told by this area's hottest STB Tech that there is ZERO defense for Key changes. Just like death/taxes . Inevitable - no way to block it and no way to prevent demise outside of putting the unit on the books. Which, if memory serves, conflicts with certain statements made by one or two members of the Inner Circle. Interesting how this is, by far, the most taboo of subjects on this site. It's not taboo - it simply CANNOT be done. No need to spell it out. I'll post longshot odds on any difference of opinion. Goodday.

I couldn't help but to get a nice laugh out of your post buddy, and damn sucks to be you because last night was a new episode of the walking dead on AMC haha :p

And not to mention today one of my modems got teh boot, after 9 years of good use and it kicks me back to activation, how dare they!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Dude, nobody's laughing. And, if ya lived down here, I would make it my business to find you out and give you a handshake that would smush your fingers. Just for shits/giggles. I do Standup on a reg basis.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Killswitch wrote:Dude, nobody's laughing. And, if ya lived down here, I would make it my business to find you out and give you a handshake that would smush your fingers. Just for shits/giggles. I do Standup on a reg basis.

LOL! And that would prolly squish the dump (the working one) right out of my flash drive and in to your modem.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
pasor

Post by pasor »

Good for you MrRogers, hope your modem last you for another good 20 more years.
keja

Post by keja »

So that's all that can be said about a key change huh?
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yes, Sir - the pedestrians here won't get near this issue with ten foot pole. Totally off limits. They'll run funnies about it and suffer like Yours Truly. Four different units crashed/burned. Some are amused by it. Back when it first happened (April Fools day) I had one fool tell me that he could put me to rights if I forward him a Donation. Imagine that.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Just disconnected damn xchip from the box so it wont get hit from the keys change!
Good better best
keja

Post by keja »

moddog wrote:Just disconnected damn xchip from the box so it wont get hit from the keys change!
If it were just that simple.