I have successfully Jailbroken the iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 :)

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

I have successfully Jailbroken the iPhone 4 iOS 7.1 :)

Post by MrRogers »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fo4LmEqu4

Worked all night on this, hopefully this helps some of the "devs" work on a new release for the public :)

Definitely still has some kinks to work out but overall it works as it should, devs need to add all the code in to get apps and ipa's to show up and install and function. I did my part and did what I could, I sound extremely tired, because I am, and I am getting over a bad cold. Enjoy!

This Jail;break applies to the following iDevices:

iPad

- iPad (4th Generation)
- iPad (Third Generation)
but does not support:
Filters in Camera app
Panoramic photos
AirDrop

- iPad 2
but does not support:
All items from 3rd Gen. iPad, plus
Filters in Photos app
Square photos and videos
Siri

- iPad mini

iPod Touch

- 5th Generation iPod Touch

Any iPhone, iPod, or iPad that's missing from this list can't use iOS 7. Some of them can run iOS 6, though, and some of the older models on this list can use more of iOS 6's advanced features (find out what devices run iOS 6 here). While iOS 6 is still a very good OS, some of the models that can't run iOS 7 are four years/generations old, while others are expected to be replaced by new models in Fall 2013. If you have one these older models, consider upgrading. IOS 7 and its great features may convince you that it's time for a new iPhone, iPod, or iPad.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

As Part of a Team Effort, My Cohorts and I have Finally produced what we said we would before iOS 8 rolled out! Apple's LATEST 7.1.1 Firmware is COMPLETELY Jailbreakable!

Here is the official WORKING release to Jailbreak your iOS 7.1.1 iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Other - (CURRENTLY THE LATEST VERSION OF APPLE'S IOS :D, enjoy it guys :)

Supports up to iOS 7.1.1, works well on iOS 7.1 as well as previous versions with no problems, it is A Semi-Tethered Jailbreak. Meaning in order to use it if you shut the iPhone/iPod Touch off, you will need to re-jailbreak it via the computer.

Step By Step & What You Will Need:

- .NET Framework 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5, it doesn't matter as long as you have one installed. I suggest 3.5! - DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!

- Java SDK SE Development Kit 7 Download (Choose the x86/32 bit option, even if you are running x64, the 32 bit version is required to make this work! - DOWNLOAD & INSTALL THE x86 VERSION, NOT THE x64, EVEN IF YOU ARE USING x64! THIS PROGRAM REQUIRES x86! - Make sure you accept the license agreement, or it won't let you download.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK JAVA SDK SE 7:
http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/java ... s-i586.exe

- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you're running Windows (Latest is recommended)
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.1.1 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer

http://www.filedropper.com/geeksn0w29ios711jailbreak

For 7.1.1 Jailbreak, Simply download the above mentioned programs, and follow this video - made by a friend of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... AhIPp61SU8

PWNjoy!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Telnet Logs of my progress working all night nd day to get iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreakable on virtually every device that supports it!

SSH ramdisk maker & loader, version 29-06-2013 git rev-04b
Made possible thanks to Camilo Rodrigues (@Allpluscomputer)
Including xpwn source code by the Dev Team and planetbeing
Including syringe source code by Chronic-Dev and posixninja
syringe exploits by pod2g, geohot & posixninja
Special thanks to iH8sn0w
device-infos source: iphone-dataprotection
Report bugs to msft.guy<[email protected]> (@msft_guy)

Extracted resource to C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\native\jsyringeapi.dll
Extracted resource to C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\native\mux_redux.dll

Connect a device in DFU mode
MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 14f11227, 8930
DFU device 'iPhone 4 (GSM)' connected
Building ramdisk for device 'iPhone 4 (GSM)'
Extracted resource to C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\all_keys.plist
Working dir set to C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd
IPSW at http://appldnld.apple.com/iOS7/031-1831 ... store.ipsw
Downloading Restore.plist
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Restore.plist, file already exists!
Restore.plist downloaded to C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Restore.plist
Parsing Restore.plist..
Kernel file: kernelcache.release.n90
Restore ramdisk file: 058-1056-002.dmg
Downloading Firmware/dfu/iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\dfu\iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu, file already exists!
iBSS prepared at C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\dfu\iBSS.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
Downloading Firmware/dfu/iBEC.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\dfu\iBEC.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu, file already exists!
iBEC prepared at C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\dfu\iBEC.n90ap.RELEASE.dfu
Downloading Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n90ap.production/DeviceTree.n90ap.img3
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\all_flash\all_flash.n90ap.production\DeviceTree.n90ap.img3, file already exists!
Device tree prepared at C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\all_flash\all_flash.n90ap.production\DeviceTree.n90ap.img3
Downloading Firmware/all_flash/all_flash.n90ap.production/manifest
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\Firmware\all_flash\all_flash.n90ap.production\manifest, file already exists!
Downloading kernelcache.release.n90
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\kernelcache.release.n90, file already exists!
Kernel prepared at C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\kernelcache.release.n90
Downloading 058-1056-002.dmg
Skipping processing of C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\058-1056-002.dmg, file already exists!
Ramdisk prepared at C:\Users\MassModz\AppData\Local\Temp\ssh_rd\ipsw_iphone31_11B554a\058-1056-002.dmg
Using syringe to exploit the bootrom..
MobileDevice event: DfuDisconnect, 14f11227, 8930
Exploit sent!
Preparing to load the ramdisk..
Ramdisk load started!
Ignoring same device iPhone 4 (GSM)
MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 17b81227, 8930
MobileDevice event: DfuDisconnect, 17b81227, 8930
MobileDevice event: RecoveryConnect, 17b81281, 8930
MobileDevice event: RecoveryDisconnect, 17b81281, 8930
Almost there..
MobileDevice event: MuxConnect, 0, 0

Success!
Connect to localhost on port 2022 with your favorite SSH client!

login: root
password: alpine
MobileDevice event: MuxDisconnect, 0, 0
MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 17b81227, 8930
MobileDevice event: DfuDisconnect, 17b81227, 8930
MobileDevice event: RecoveryConnect, 17b81281, 8930
MobileDevice event: RecoveryDisconnect, 17b81281, 8930
Almost there..
MobileDevice event: MuxConnect, 0, 0
I JTAGGED your mom.

elkora

Post by elkora »

nice! but iphone4s with icloud lock?
moddog

Post by moddog »

Good job.....But am now wondering what happen to that guy MassModz, he used to be a popular dude back in the days.
Good better best
elkora

Post by elkora »

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:Good job.....But am now wondering what happen to that guy MassModz, he used to be a popular dude back in the days.
that MassModz guy was just a goofball anyways ;)

lol....an who the hell even uses those crappy old iphones ? lmfao...

pretty good post for the first time i've been back and posted in how long???? you guys musta missed me huh~
live your life like a beer commericial
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I missed you man, it has been a while :)

It's been a while for CAPONE also, hes telling me the water is still cold on progress so just kinda wait and see for right now still on that...

And what about MassModz, what sort of goofball was he?

Looks like from that video in themodmyi post that it was his iPhone? Hard to tell though since anyone could be MassModz these days ;)

Same with the 7.1.1 jailbreak
I JTAGGED your mom.

elkora

Post by elkora »

USBBDM why not opening a new forum for jtag iphones & ipads? they are allot in the streets to play with!
this link have known pinout;
http://theiphonewiki.com/wiki/Baseband_JTAG

also there some information floating on the net.
3G/3GS/Ipad 3G uses X-Gold 608 baseband processor is also known as the PMB8878 and is also used on the LG KM900 ARENA, architecture is ARM926

memory map
FLASH 0x20000000 0x1000000
CODE 0x20000000 0x40000 0b0010(bootstrapper)
CODE 0x20040000 0xDC0000 0b0100(main firmware)
FFS 0x20A00000 0x100000 0b1100(empty)
DYNFFS 0x20A00000 0x100000 0b1100(empty)
FFS 0x20B00000 0x40000 0b1011(empty)
DYN_EEP 0x20E40000 0x80000 0b0110
SECPACK 0x20EC0000 0x40000
SECZONE 0x20F80000 0x40000
STATIC_EEP 0x20FC0000 0x40000 0b0111
RAM 0x40000000 0x800000

i try to conect with the jtag by selecting ARM926 with the lg P500 profile , but i faced one problem , i cant find nrst pin on the jtag , as fas as i know riff box requires nrst signal to conect

second idea is , the jtag can be blocked by the firmware and maybe have especial way to conect

or we cant and the only way to get sucess is desoldering flash ic from board and program using external programer

thats why i want to know if any one have sucess experience by trying to conect by jtag

the goal is ,

1.-read full dump from memory ( just in case )
2.-get dump from full memory from a good baseband phone 05.13 for example
to have secpack to send to this region "SECPACK 0x20EC0000 0x40000"
maybe this can solve just the firmware of baseband and leave intact the SECZONE 0x20F80000 0x40000

i think imei is located on this region( seczone ) , but if we rewrite from the other phone full dump , all will be writen including imei and this will cause imei 004999xxxx and phone will work but will have imei problems

i have changed baseband flash on 1 iphone 4, the phone works on 2 of 3 carriers , but need to unlock it using gevey , this imei 00499xxx avoid factory activation via itunes , hacktivation is needed to activate phone after imei mismatch

so the goal is flash only the baseband section without the imei

if anybody have sucess to conect via jtag port please share here
Ready to jtag itunes : )
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

I see your all over the place too there smart guy. was trying to see if someone tested if this actually worked!!!!!!!!!!
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Pir8pete wrote:I see your all over the place too there smart guy. was trying to see if someone tested if this actually worked!!!!!!!!!!
Did you think I was just "yanking your chain"? lol

When I was selling the MagicJack before it got released in store and to the general public people were calling me a scammer, phony, etc, I expect nothing less than spepticicism. That is how theories are proven, when the masses stop using the "mob mentality" and start trying things out for themselves. :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Wow-w ! You were actually Testing the MagicJack when it was in Beta phase and pre-release to Retailo ? Damn - good for you ! They are, and always have been , the single biggest anomaly in the Telecommunications industry. What a bunch of JerkOffs - designed a Chat to serve as a Customer Service medium. Totally revolutionary going in the wrong di-rection ! That guy Jack is as queer as the day is long ! Used to get the first year comp - what is it now, 3 months ? They had an Infomercial that must've sold a lot of product ! One of the strangest, most twisted Telecommunications firms ever to exist ! No applause for those guys !
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Killswitch wrote:Wow-w ! You were actually Testing the MagicJack when it was in Beta phase and pre-release to Retailo ? Damn - good for you ! They are, and always have been , the single biggest anomaly in the Telecommunications industry. What a bunch of JerkOffs - designed a Chat to serve as a Customer Service medium. Totally revolutionary going in the wrong di-rection ! That guy Jack is as queer as the day is long ! Used to get the first year comp - what is it now, 3 months ? They had an Infomercial that must've sold a lot of product ! One of the strangest, most twisted Telecommunications firms ever to exist ! No applause for those guys !
MagicJack is now one of the most widely used and trusted products of our time, since it really soley relies on the internet to operate; it gives the (most importantly), end user/consumer the option for a CHEAPER, high quality, and more viable option as opposed to say the "Triple Play" package offered by Comcast that incorporates the phone along with tv, phone, and internet in one bill, or any other non-wireless carrier for that matter. And not to mention a major selling point for them is offering free device to device no matter where in the world you are, for FREE! That is something that no other carrier can compete with.

I can understand your logic and thought process though, you have probably had bad experiences with the MagicJack products and their customer service is next to none, if you had to rate them as a WHOLE, their products are unbeatable, but their customer service model is the worst I have EVER SEEN! It makes sense though WHY is is the worst, because their product is so sound that they hardly need or rely on the use of call centers or customer service to help end users.

As far as issues related to the MagicJack products, usually re-downloading the Magic Fix tool resolves any issues that people have with their product. If not, then it tends to USUALLY be a computer problem itself. With one GREAT exception, when they FIRST released the MagicJack (not the PLUS), they also included the USB Female-Male connector wire to hook the device to the computer, at the time this particular wire was poorly made and cause 99.99% of the call related issues, i.e. calls being dropped, cut outs, extremely bad QOS, and just overall bad call quality in general, which had customers alot more skeptical then necessary. So then they started realizing that the wire that came with the dongle was a BIG mistake in the marketing department, they told users to plug the device DIRECTLY IN to your PC, which for most would block other USB ports which sucks, but did inevitably solve the QOS issue.

Now that they have the MagicJack+ there is no problems left with quality of calls as long as you have high speed internet, and there is no need for a computer, just a router basically. Which for them was a smart marketing move, but still a low blow for consumers on the basis that they charge MORE to use the MagicJack+ than the regular device. I own both devices but I only use my MagicJack since I have 10 years of service left on it, when I only had to pay for 5 years so it works out VERY WELL for me, and the call quality is next to none, combines with the right phone, directly plugged in to the computer, and a good internet connection, there is no issues at all... So any problems that people have with the original is either due to them still using the wire that came with it, or they have sub-par computers and slow internet, other than that there is NO reason why people would have issues with their MagicJack,normal hardware or the MJ+
I JTAGGED your mom.

Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Their Marketing platform was brilliant and stands alone. Remember when they were Product of the Year around 2010 ? Their upward curve just kept going but now, in 2014, it's begun to level off and flatten out on the graph. They'll tell ya that it's $29.99/year to renew (fuckers ever have an Auto Renew tab built into their Software) but it shows up around $38. or so with the fringe fees imposed by our friends at the FCC. When you call certain numbers that their Network doesn't recognize, you'll get Marketing advertisements out the yin-yang. I like to occasionally Spoof my number( I'm quite sure you know what that is) and MJ won't let it go down for reasons tied to Security. The Unofficial MJ Forum is almost as good as the one here. All things being equal, the Marketing technique of the MJ was par excellence. They put VOIP on the map for sure. Currently using NetTalk and find it to be a bit superior to the MJ. Even at speeds approaching 30Mbps, I still notice a lot of clicks and pops like I'm at the bottom of the Trunk. What's up with that ? These modules are designed to run around 500 Kbs (but won't) . Originally at $19.99/year, it was a must-have toy. Must've pulled the stuffings outta Verizon and AT&T. Damn if they weren't on time. Very punctual.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Killswitch wrote:Their Marketing platform was brilliant and stands alone. Remember when they were Product of the Year around 2010 ? Their upward curve just kept going but now, in 2014, it's begun to level off and flatten out on the graph. They'll tell ya that it's $29.99/year to renew (fuckers ever have an Auto Renew tab built into their Software) but it shows up around $38. or so with the fringe fees imposed by our friends at the FCC. When you call certain numbers that their Network doesn't recognize, you'll get Marketing advertisements out the yin-yang. I like to occasionally Spoof my number( I'm quite sure you know what that is) and MJ won't let it go down for reasons tied to Security. The Unofficial MJ Forum is almost as good as the one here. All things being equal, the Marketing technique of the MJ was par excellence. They put VOIP on the map for sure. Currently using NetTalk and find it to be a bit superior to the MJ. Even at speeds approaching 30Mbps, I still notice a lot of clicks and pops like I'm at the bottom of the Trunk. What's up with that ? These modules are designed to run around 500 Kbs (but won't) . Originally at $19.99/year, it was a must-have toy. Must've pulled the stuffings outta Verizon and AT&T. Damn if they weren't on time. Very punctual.

I definitely agree with you on the marketing, they definitely were booming in the beginning now it's just kinda, meh.... Nobody really talks about it anymore like they use to. You do have me wondering though, MJ is only suppose to work @ 500KBps? That seems kinda slow and really bad for call quality if you ask me, I figured they would have at least amped it up with the MJ+, which they had to have made some changes to the original to sell more and charge more for the MJ+ over the regular module. I remember when the MJ was FIRST released, that's when you were able to spoof etc, then that all stopped out of the blue like you said, and it really does suck big time because it is nice to spoof once and a while, hell you can't even block your number anymore with it. I do however use my cell phones (iPhone 4/5S) magicJack app which when you call out shows up as a totally different number, give it a try and see if it works for you :)
I JTAGGED your mom.