script on usbbdm

Anything related to script should go here.
duffy

script on usbbdm

Post by duffy »

It is possible to use script with the usbbdm (not nt) unit?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

duffy wrote:It is possible to use script with the usbbdm (not nt) unit?
Of course. USB BDM can use NT software. No problem.
duffy

Post by duffy »

Good to know !
Thanks !
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

usbbdm wrote:Of course. USB BDM can use NT software. No problem.
My usbjtag shows up as a usbbdm device when I use usbjtagNT software , so how is it that I can be able to use my jtag device with my software... keep in mind that it works perfectly fine on v.30... is it only the first generation usbbdm that is compatible with the NT software?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:My usbjtag shows up as a usbbdm device when I use usbjtagNT software , so how is it that I can be able to use my jtag device with my software... keep in mind that it works perfectly fine on v.30... is it only the first generation usbbdm that is compatible with the NT software?
Thats Becouse USBBDM Said the USBBDM will work With new Software, AS the USBBDM was Never Cloned. He NEVER Said the Old USBJTAG ( Non NT ) Would work with New Software, Since it was Cloned There is No More Support for it. For new Software you Need the USBJTAG NT. You can thank the A Holes that Cloned the First Gen of the USBJTAG For that. If I where USBBDM I would not provide any support for old tool and remove all related soft from site.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:My usbjtag shows up as a usbbdm device when I use usbjtagNT software , so how is it that I can be able to use my jtag device with my software... keep in mind that it works perfectly fine on v.30... is it only the first generation usbbdm that is compatible with the NT software?
I just made one small exception for old usb jtag. It can run on for SPI read.
You can read SB5102 or SB6120 (pretty fast too) but not write. And it is true that it also runs on Linux and Mac.
prence18

????

Post by prence18 »

usbjtag, why would a person have time to clone your product when they can just make one of their own? if i have the knowledge to make these thing why clone? on less those guys are lazy
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

prence18 wrote:usbjtag, why would a person have time to clone your product when they can just make one of their own? if i have the knowledge to make these thing why clone? on less those guys are lazy
To Profit off of someone elses IDEA. WHY ELSE? ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."