USB BDM NT user please read.

USB BDM software. Bug report.
usbbdm

USB BDM NT user please read.

Post by usbbdm »

You need to download USB JTAG NT software. Do not download the USB BDM software. That will not work.
After start the USB JTAG NT software, select the target as DCT2224 (or other BDM target), the next time the title will show BDM NT.
twoone

I think i purchased the wrong usb

Post by twoone »

I am trying to work on a sb5101 and so I purchased the usbjtag nt thinking that is what I needed. I am beginning to think I was suppose to purchase the usbbdm. Have i purchased the wrong product? or can i also use this for the sb5101. Please help, thank you
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

USB JTAG is what you want. USB BDM will NOT work. When you do shopping the product states clearly what you need. If you get USB JTAG NT you are right for the SB510x modem. If you get the BDM NT you can send back and have a replacement.
twoone

cool

Post by twoone »

cool thanks, so i did purchase the right usbjtag nt for the sb5101. now my only problem is that it wont detect my modem. when i click detect it just says ID000000. I will look through the forum for this solution unless you'll be incline to help me here. thanks a lot
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

1. Make sure it is activated.
2. Make sure the right target is selected.
3. Make sure pin 1 matched on JTAG. (First 10 pins are used).
twoone

hey

Post by twoone »

I am reading at the top of the usbjtag nt prgram and it says sb5101mod NOT activated... i activated my usbtag plug so now how do i activate the program?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You must have USB JTAG NT hardware. Old usb jtag cannot use USB JTAG NT software.
twoone

it is a usbjtag nt

Post by twoone »

i just purchased this usbjtag nt from you guys a week ago
twoone

Post by twoone »

It seems like the activation i received is not working. the hardware i purchased from you says USBJTAG NT with the pin sn underneath it. I click activation and put in the necessary information but the software still says not activated. ps it is the usbjtag NT software .30 that I am using
egejo

Post by egejo »

usbbdm wrote:You need to download USB JTAG NT software. Do not download the USB BDM software. That will not work.
After start the USB JTAG NT software, select the target as DCT2224 (or other BDM target), the next time the title will show BDM NT.
Ok thanks for the info but where I can download it... I got into the download file and I see the following...couldn´t find the usbdbm NT tab...

USB BDM Old USB BDM files
USB JTAG Old USB JTAG Files
USB JTAG NT USBJTAGNT
Firmware Bank

SO... where???
ftamember

Post by ftamember »

twoone wrote:It seems like the activation i received is not working. the hardware i purchased from you says USBJTAG NT with the pin sn underneath it. I click activation and put in the necessary information but the software still says not activated. ps it is the usbjtag NT software .30 that I am using
having same problem to wont let me activate
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You need to select one target that matches your hardware.
So for BDM NT you need to select DCT2224 or DSR box. If you select modem it will NOT show activated.

You also need to see USB connected. If it is not you have a driver problem that needs to be solved.

You should also see the hardware ID when you click about button. If not you have driver problem.
partsman07

Activating Issue.

Post by partsman07 »

I have tried copy and paste info also set it to dct2224 wont activate :?:cry:
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

partsman07 wrote:I have tried copy and paste info also set it to dct2224 wont activate :?:cry:
If you have BDM NT it will only activated for your BDM NT hardware. If you have JTAG NT it will only activate your JTAG NT hardware.
If you have JTAG NT and select BDM target (DCT2224) it will not get you activated.

So what is your problem? What do you have?
number1001

Post by number1001 »

Hi
I have a same problem -- WE have the USBJTAG NT about a week ago. When I select 5101 the bottom said connect but the top of screen said not activate.
What Am I doing wrong ? It seems that the code I get is not valid or not working. If it is can I get another activate code ?
Thanks