Usbdm

USB BDM software. Bug report.
themasta101

Usbdm

Post by themasta101 »

Why is it, that I want to purchase a usbbdm, and I had been a member for a long time, actually last week I received an usbjtag nt(althought I had a lot of problem placing the order) and now every time I try to check out, I get a message that my there is no record of my e-mail, password or username, and then again, I'm here posting this with the same username, e-mail and password. Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

themasta101 wrote:Why is it, that I want to purchase a usbbdm, and I had been a member for a long time, actually last week I received an usbjtag nt(althought I had a lot of problem placing the order) and now every time I try to check out, I get a message that my there is no record of my e-mail, password or username, and then again, I'm here posting this with the same username, e-mail and password. Thanks
Sorry, shopping and forum uses different database and the user/pass are different. You need to register both to be able to shop/download.
ramago

codec id

Post by ramago »

please i need my code. my sn 00003895
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ramago wrote:please i need my code. my sn 00003895
WOW Member since 2008 and this is your First Post.

You should Know that your suposed to send E-Mail to the Activation@USBJTAG in Order to Get Unlock CODE.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."