USBBDM software

USB BDM software. Bug report.
antwandavis1

Help

Post by antwandavis1 »

usbbdm wrote:If USB not connected. Then there could be several reason. It will not come to BDM ON if USB is not connected.

The bottom line is when plug USB in there should be a sound. If not something wrong with
1. USB cable.
2. USB BDM NT module.

If there is a sound then check the driver installation. Use device manage to check if the USB device is listed. Based on different OS check the driver. So far I do not know what is wrong.
Thanks for Addressing this but i've
tried uninstalling the software nothing and hot plug i never connect my programmer with the device powered on first,also the answer is yes it does make a sound that let's me know it's connect and i installed the software on another PC same thing,Please help me get this thing working.Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

antwandavis1 wrote:Thanks for Addressing this but i've
tried uninstalling the software nothing and hot plug i never connect my programmer with the device powered on first,also the answer is yes it does make a sound that let's me know it's connect and i installed the software on another PC same thing,Please help me get this thing working.Thanks
Setup teamviewer and be in chat tonight I will take a look. PM me your phone number also.