this means it's broke ??

USB BDM software. Bug report.
RIP_Felipeferras

this means it's broke ??

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

what to do ???
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
buzzybuzzard

maybe broke

Post by buzzybuzzard »

mine said that once the usb cable was part way out of the device end
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

felipeferras wrote:
what to do ???
Setup teamviewer and let me take a look.
boricua

Post by boricua »

i have thesame problem and my other frien have thesame i dont now but this happen to me and my friend after iwhe instole the new sofweare ? now they whant to charge me and my friend 38.00$ for repair i dont thing thats writh? i only use this jtag in the pass tree years like tree times/ i thing IM GOIND TO PURCHASE SOMTHING DIVERENT ? I send them a email if they send me a new one that iIM illing to pay 50.00 $ and they never anser me back.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

boricua wrote:i have thesame problem and my other frien have thesame i dont now but this happen to me and my friend after iwhe instole the new sofweare ? now they whant to charge me and my friend 38.00$ for repair i dont thing thats writh? i only use this jtag in the pass tree years like tree times/ i thing IM GOIND TO PURCHASE SOMTHING DIVERENT ? I send them a email if they send me a new one that iIM illing to pay 50.00 $ and they never anser me back.
I wish anyone who had the problem send me the log file but no one seems to willing share this. They immediate delete and reinstall the software hope it will work. If you let me take a look and I might be able to tell you what had happened.
The older software does not show this error but simply shut off the app. This will tell what kind of error it is.

Average user will use this JTAG for a long long time without error. Only problem is someone who want to do something abnormal will cause this issue and if you send me the fatal.log I might be able to tell you what had happened. The log will only be exist on the machine you first experience this issue. There is a reason this happens.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

boricua wrote:i have thesame problem and my other frien have thesame i dont now but this happen to me and my friend after iwhe instole the new sofweare ? now they whant to charge me and my friend 38.00$ for repair i dont thing thats writh? i only use this jtag in the pass tree years like tree times/ i thing IM GOIND TO PURCHASE SOMTHING DIVERENT ? I send them a email if they send me a new one that iIM illing to pay 50.00 $ and they never anser me back.
For your issue which email address you have sent to? Did you try to open the plastic? Under no circumstance should you open it and it will void everything even the possibility for the paid repair. Do not forget our old USBJTAG being cloned.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

felipeferras himself does not have this issue. It is his "friend" who had this issue. felipeferras uses the product much more than average user and he still do not have any issue with it.

I just let you guys know that someone is trying hard to hack (attempt) to clone NT very hard. One example would be someone tried activate his newly purchased NT and try to activate 50+ times in a few days. What do you think he is doing? He installed the software 50 times in a few days?
prence18

jtag

Post by prence18 »

USBDm, i hope your usbjtagnt is very,very,very hard to hack.

Why i say so is that if it is possible to hack NT, we will all have to start all over again. And then every body will have to buy a new jtagnt. And that would put allot of program on hold for a very long time.
moddog

Post by moddog »

usbbdm wrote:felipeferras himself does not have this issue. It is his "friend" who had this issue. felipeferras uses the product much more than average user and he still do not have any issue with it.

I just let you guys know that someone is trying hard to hack (attempt) to clone NT very hard. One example would be someone tried activate his newly purchased NT and try to activate 50+ times in a few days. What do you think he is doing? He installed the software 50 times in a few days?
I thing he is trying to clone, 50+ times OMG.
Good better best
boricua

Post by boricua »

please any body nows how to fix the error 2 in the usbjtag nt?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

boricua wrote:please any body nows how to fix the error 2 in the usbjtag nt?
USBBDM Will be the One that can Best Help you with that Problem.

Intresting that so many people having issues with this, Mean while I am still Using the very Frist USBJTAG NT I Got and My Spare's are still New Never Used, SO it leads me to Believe That problems are Caused by Use Error that Leads to Damaged Hardware.

I hope thats Not your Case. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:USBBDM Will be the One that can Best Help you with that Problem.

Intresting that so many people having issues with this, Mean while I am still Using the very Frist USBJTAG NT I Got and My Spare's are still New Never Used, SO it leads me to Believe That problems are Caused by Use Error that Leads to Damaged Hardware.

I hope thats Not your Case. ;)
In most case this is the case. It is user error.
RIP_Felipeferras

i need help with this problem mr usbbdm

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Contact [email protected] and ask for repair.