i need help

USB BDM software. Bug report.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lopp wrote:if i clone a box thats already activated and put it on another box will i still need jtag
NO You Won't. Its Very Easy to Clone Box. No Jtag Needed. You can Get one in Flee Market For Cheap. You will Need a Splitter so you can Connect Both Boxes to Same Cable Line. And Also You will need to Solder 3 wires from the Serial Connector inside the Box to the Serial Connector of the Box you want to Clone. It will Take A few Hours For the Channels From One Box to Transfer to The Clone Box. ;)

HD Boxes are Easyer to Clone. All you need to do is Swap the M-Cards Then connect to the Boxes. Your ISP will do the Rest. :)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

lopp wrote:if i clone a box thats already activated and put it on another box will i still need jtag
before you continue posting all these ridicilous questions go and buy a jtag! you can't do anything without it!!!!. and while your waiting for it to come in do some READING!!! you are NOT going to be spoonfed here so do some reasearch like i said while your waiting for the tools of the trade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:before you continue posting all these ridicilous questions go and buy a jtag! you can't do anything without it!!!!. and while your waiting for it to come in do some READING!!! you are NOT going to be spoonfed here so do some reasearch like i said while your waiting for the tools of the trade
Sure HE CAN. :)
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

CAPONE wrote:Sure HE CAN. :)
So I guess you have a new trick then .
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jeff_yuckey wrote:So I guess you have a new trick then .
YES I DO. But LOPP Is A Bit of a Special NEEDS Person ( Borderline RETARD ) That Needs things Spoonfeed to Him Becouse He has No Hands and Its Difficult for him to Use Search TAB.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

LMFAO~~~~~ special is right...yes if he follows capone's instructions to a T then he will have what he is asking for...but always remember "do at your own risk" NO ONE here will be held responsible for anything that occurs to anyones boxs
live your life like a beer commericial
moddog

Post by moddog »

CAPONE wrote:YES I DO. But LOPP Is A Bit of a Special NEEDS Person ( Borderline RETARD ) That Needs things Spoonfeed to Him Becouse He has No Hands and Its Difficult for him to Use Search TAB.
If it is so difficult and he have no hands how comes he make the post, anyway i hope that works for him if it can:-)
Good better best
lopp

Post by lopp »

thank you moddog but ummmm... how do u clone a box and ummmm do i need a jtag
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:If it is so difficult and he have no hands how comes he make the post, anyway i hope that works for him if it can:-)
MIND Control How Else. With whatever few Brain Cells He Has Left. LOL
lopp wrote:thank you moddog but ummmm... how do u clone a box and ummmm do i need a jtag
Look a Few Posts Back. Can you READ English? NO YOU DON'T NEED JTAG TO CLONE.
lopp

Post by lopp »

so i need nothing?