Windows 8

USB BDM software. Bug report.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

CAPONE wrote:In order to temporarily disable enforce signed drivers on windows 8 64-Bit follow these instructions.

From desktop move mouse pointer to top or bottom right Conner and click on the settings tab then click on change PC settings.

In PC settings screen go to general and scroll down to the bottom of page then click on Restart now under advanced startup and then chose second option, Troubleshoot and then chose advanced Options.

In Advanced options chose startup settings then click on restart. Then in next screen press (F7).

Once the PC restarts, you will be able to install the unsigned Drivers. After installing the Drivers, Run the Setup.rar for USBJTAG NT software and you should be all set.
Cydia wrote:I love it. Thank you very much, 666c0ld666.
The above method is much easyer........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Cydia

Post by Cydia »

CAPONE wrote:The above method is much easyer........
Yeahh, Thanks CAPONE.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Cydia wrote:Yeahh, Thanks CAPONE.
Your welcomed Buddy.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
LightworkerNaven

Post by LightworkerNaven »

Has anyone gotten this to launch on Windows 8? When you open it nothing shows. Also, I used Process Monitor and found the process and it says invalid parameter instead of success. Something that USB JTAG NT does when it starts is causing Windows 8's explorer.exe to get confused.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

LightworkerNaven wrote:Has anyone gotten this to launch on Windows 8? When you open it nothing shows. Also, I used Process Monitor and found the process and it says invalid parameter instead of success. Something that USB JTAG NT does when it starts is causing Windows 8's explorer.exe to get confused.
YES I have on both 32 and 64 Bit Vertions of Windows 8. And other members here as well.
LightworkerNaven

CAPONE wrote:YES I have on both 32 and 64 Bit Vertions of Windows 8. And other members here as well.
Cool. How did you get it working? =)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

LightworkerNaven wrote:Cool. How did you get it working? =)
what version of windows 8 are you using? If 64 Bit then you need to follow one of the two posted instructions in order to insall the 64 Bit drivers.
On the 32 bit version you can just install the drivers then the software.

Did you even read this entire thread? It has all been explaned.
LightworkerNaven

CAPONE wrote:what version of windows 8 are you using? If 64 Bit then you need to follow one of the two posted instructions in order to insall the 64 Bit drivers.
On the 32 bit version you can just install the drivers then the software.

Did you even read this entire thread? It has all been explaned.
I installed the drivers already, but the software won't launch. If you read my threads, you'd know that already, spaz.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

LightworkerNaven wrote:I installed the drivers already, but the software won't launch. If you read my threads, you'd know that already, spaz.
Then it is the dlls not installed properly. You need to run setup as admin and it might work for you.
LightworkerNaven

usbbdm wrote:Then it is the dlls not installed properly. You need to run setup as admin and it might work for you.
OK all done. It works now. I didn't realize there was an installer. I forgot about that and downloaded one that just had the files.