lost the premium channels

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
net-tools

lost the premium channels

Post by net-tools »

I am having a big problem on dct2224
This box was a working box and I have a full Backup, after I’m done with the change I call the company end cancel the premium channel
Than two days later I lost the premium channels can you please tell me what I did wrong please?
I am from Boston ma

-reset 1
-R
-init
-getram nvram -- than I change Network Address to 0000000000001000
-getram code -- than I Clicked on firmware test checked all the boxs and put a fake 10 diget UID
-setram nvram
-flshdct code
Found Address= 00400000 Intel 28F160C3B
-program code
Erase starts...
Erase time 00:00:18 (.407)
Program Starts...
Program speed 104.94 KB/s
Program time 00:00:20 (.407)
Program pass, if no further programming needed, power off/on the target
-cmpram code
Time 00:00:04 (.119)
Compare data OK
-reset
Edit/Delete Message
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Which version of platform? Maybe your CC has changed the keys. Have you verified that the fake UID worked? (go to diag screen and confirm that). Check it now and see if your CC had upgrade your firmware back to its original firmware.
net-tools

Post by net-tools »

usbbdm wrote:Which version of platform? Maybe your CC has changed the keys. Have you verified that the fake UID worked? (go to diag screen and confirm that). Check it now and see if your CC had upgrade your firmware back to its original firmware.
I did every ting before I cancel the premium end play B was working without any problem for two days all the channels and play B.
Then the premium gone not the plat B and start work today.
net-tools

Post by net-tools »

usbbdm wrote:Which version of platform? Maybe your CC has changed the keys. Have you verified that the fake UID worked? (go to diag screen and confirm that). Check it now and see if your CC had upgrade your firmware back to its original firmware.
I did every ting before I cancel the premium end play B was working without any problem for two days all the channels and play B.
Then the premium gone not the play B and start work today.
net-tools

Post by net-tools »

I did every ting before I cancel the premium end play B, was working without any problem for two days all the channels and play B.
Two days later the premium channels are gone not the play B.
The premiums start work today.
thank you !!!
stuuked

Post by stuuked »

Make sure u check to see if uid has not gone back to original uid. This can happen if ur firmware is not current with cc. If that uid is not changed u will loose those premiums for ever. Good luck.