usb bdm nt

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
reeshmd23

usb bdm nt

Post by reeshmd23 »

i bought the usb bdm nt, now what do i do i cant even find the program to use with it? please help
reeshmd23

Post by reeshmd23 »

i got the program to work but can not get the usb bdm to work on pc everytime i try to install drivers it says there was a problem with installation?
jatucker

Post by jatucker »

Did you download the correct drivers? I believe there are two versions based on your OS. Make sure you got the right driver and that windows recognizes the usbbdmnt when it is plugged in. After windows recognizes it and you run the usbjtagnt software be sure to activate the hardware under the tools menu. If you are still having problems then post and explain in detail what is happening, maybe post a screen shot with it.
reeshmd23

Post by reeshmd23 »

still cant get it to work i have xp sp1 it detects usbmt but says there was a problem getting your driver to work every time. and when i hit activation on the program nothing happens????
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

reeshmd23 wrote:still cant get it to work i have xp sp1 it detects usbmt but says there was a problem getting your driver to work every time. and when i hit activation on the program nothing happens????
DUDE Update that to SP3. You must have 100's of Needed Updates for that PC.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
reeshmd23

Post by reeshmd23 »

yea i know i use a crap pc for this kinda stuff in case it crashes, i got it working with sp2. thanks dude, having trouble changing uid on dct 2244 and i lost my guide and menu but i have my basic channels working? any idea wtf i did?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

If you use XP SP1 you must use Cypress driver not Winusb. The Winusb starts from SP2. So it is not the software of NT but your OS.