Just got my USBBDMNT today

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
NEC

Just got my USBBDMNT today

Post by NEC »

Just wanted to say thanks to USBBDM for the awesome fast service on my bdmnt hardware purchase and the great software support. I got my dct dialed in no time and I will definitely be purchasing JTAGNT in the near future. I have been reading a lot lately and am looking forward to SPI logging and learning more about testing the XC boundaries. Thanks again to USBBDM and all you other regular contributors (you know who you are) for all the great info on this forum. I have read every post in the usbbdm section and now understand why you guys suggest using the search or reading before posting. I am not a hacker, programmer, etc.. I am just a regular guy with a bit of an OC disorder when it comes to learning new things. I am pleased this forum has feed my need for knowledge. I will continue to try and learn what I can, test what I can, and contribute what I can in this forum. Thanks again-NEC
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

NEC wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to USBBDM for the awesome fast service on my bdmnt hardware purchase and the great software support. I got my dct dialed in no time and I will definitely be purchasing JTAGNT in the near future. I have been reading a lot lately and am looking forward to SPI logging and learning more about testing the XC boundaries. Thanks again to USBBDM and all you other regular contributors (you know who you are) for all the great info on this forum. I have read every post in the usbbdm section and now understand why you guys suggest using the search or reading before posting. I am not a hacker, programmer, etc.. I am just a regular guy with a bit of an OC disorder when it comes to learning new things. I am pleased this forum has feed my need for knowledge. I will continue to try and learn what I can, test what I can, and contribute what I can in this forum. Thanks again-NEC
Most True Testers Have This Disorder. :D Welcome to the Club. :)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Most True Testers Have This Disorder. :D Welcome to the Club. :)
Haha, TUNDRA you reminded me of this video when you said disorder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI

And I am surprised you didn't use my name and disorder in the same sentence haha :D
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Haha, TUNDRA you reminded me of this video when you said disorder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDRBm-qbQI

And I am surprised you didn't use my name and disorder in the same sentence haha :D
I did think of you as Well. LOL I know you also share this Disorder... :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

NEC wrote:Just wanted to say thanks to USBBDM for the awesome fast service on my bdmnt hardware purchase and the great software support. I got my dct dialed in no time and I will definitely be purchasing JTAGNT in the near future. I have been reading a lot lately and am looking forward to SPI logging and learning more about testing the XC boundaries. Thanks again to USBBDM and all you other regular contributors (you know who you are) for all the great info on this forum. I have read every post in the usbbdm section and now understand why you guys suggest using the search or reading before posting. I am not a hacker, programmer, etc.. I am just a regular guy with a bit of an OC disorder when it comes to learning new things. I am pleased this forum has feed my need for knowledge. I will continue to try and learn what I can, test what I can, and contribute what I can in this forum. Thanks again-NEC
that's a great attitude that i WISH more people would come here with ! welcome aboard :D
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:that's a great attitude that i WISH more people would come here with ! welcome aboard :D
NO Kidding. I agree with You Once Again... ;)