I need a lot of help with my usbbdm and dct2224 (Thanks)

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:ok the firmware is 8.17. I don't truly know if the box is deauthorized or not. The box was subbed over 90 days ago. I don't know when it was last updated. And the uid is only for vod purposes right? What else do I need to tell you?
MAN Use SIMPLE LOGIC. 90 days ago Box was Subbed, If box was connected to cable line and plugged in to Power Outlet at the time COMCRAP Sent DeAutorize HIt Then I ask you ( Using Logic of Corse ) WHAT YOU THINK?? Box is DeAuthorized? DUHHH.

There is One Sure way to get the Channels Back. CALL COMCAST... :D
Works EVERY TIME. ;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:MAN Use SIMPLE LOGIC. 90 days ago Box was Subbed, If box was connected to cable line and plugged in to Power Outlet at the time COMCRAP Sent DeAutorize HIt Then I ask you ( Using Logic of Corse ) WHAT YOU THINK?? Box is DeAuthorized? DUHHH.

Works EVERY TIME. ;)
simple logic??? what's that??? lol....

yes almost a GUARANTEE his box is knocked out:D
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:simple logic??? what's that??? lol....

yes almost a GUARANTEE his box is knocked out:D

I don't KNOW But It Sounds GOOD.

Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

CAPONE wrote:MAN Use SIMPLE LOGIC. 90 days ago Box was Subbed, If box was connected to cable line and plugged in to Power Outlet at the time COMCRAP Sent DeAutorize HIt Then I ask you ( Using Logic of Corse ) WHAT YOU THINK?? Box is DeAuthorized? DUHHH.

Works EVERY TIME. ;)
Ok! That's it! I'm amused with all the jokes but NEED to really concentrate and stay focused. I didn't know you were such a people person....haha. Capone Ever play COD? Anyways I want some help and wish I can get a little more...because im not saying you guys don't help. But I want to learn on my own as well. No spoonfeeding....just a llitttllle boost ;) Also Anything I can help you guys with let me know. I can get into computers? RATS idk...passwords...programs. ok thanks lol bye......you get the jist. I mean i hope you guys understand where im coming from. I appreciate what you guys are doing I know some of you may be fraustrated by me but I have learned a lot.....ok bye!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:Ok! That's it! I'm amused with all the jokes but NEED to really concentrate and stay focused. I didn't know you were such a people person....haha. Capone Ever play COD? Anyways I want some help and wish I can get a little more...because im not saying you guys don't help. But I want to learn on my own as well. No spoonfeeding....just a llitttllle boost ;) Also Anything I can help you guys with let me know. I can get into computers? RATS idk...passwords...programs. ok thanks lol bye......you get the jist. I mean i hope you guys understand where im coming from. I appreciate what you guys are doing I know some of you may be fraustrated by me but I have learned a lot.....ok bye!
NO I dont Play Games If thats what you Mean?
And as for the Help Buddy, Pardon me But We have tryed to explaine in the most simple terms and you still seam Not to Understand. Thats Somthing NO ONE CAN Help you WITH. Really. And YES you Have to Learn ALOT. And Don't Think What I know Enyone SHOWED ME. I learned 95% Of what I know On My Own and Mostly With Out asking Questions On How to do this Or That. Don't get me Wrong, Not saying Its Wrong to Ask for Help. Just saying you Need to Apply Your Self to reach whatever Goal your looking to Reach. You Want to Learn then Do so By Trial and Error and STOP Asking Whats this Whats that. Most of what Has beeen answered and Posted 100's Of Times to Begin With.
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

CAPONE wrote:NO I dont Play Games If thats what you Mean?
And as for the Help Buddy, Pardon me But We have tryed to explaine in the most simple terms and you still seam Not to Understand. Thats Somthing NO ONE CAN Help you WITH. Really. And YES you Have to Learn ALOT. And Don't Think What I know Enyone SHOWED ME. I learned 95% Of what I know On My Own and Mostly With Out asking Questions On How to do this Or That. Don't get me Wrong, Not saying Its Wrong to Ask for Help. Just saying you Need to Apply Your Self to reach whatever Goal your looking to Reach. You Want to Learn then Do so By Trial and Error and STOP Asking Whats this Whats that. Most of what Has beeen answered and Posted 100's Of Times to Begin With.
Ok well I don't see a lot of post on what I'm looking for. I really did learn all this stuff myself. you guys gave me hints ut ultimately I got i myself, not to discredit anyone. I get stuck so I ask. I'm really not use to this, people normaly give links to those so called 100's of threads out there with all the info. idk :cool:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:Ok well I don't see a lot of post on what I'm looking for. I really did learn all this stuff myself. you guys gave me hints ut ultimately I got i myself, not to discredit anyone. I get stuck so I ask. I'm really not use to this, people normaly give links to those so called 100's of threads out there with all the info. idk :cool:
No Discredit to Learning on your Own. And as fo the LINKS If your To Lazy To Look for the INfo On your Own then Your in the Wrong Hobby and Wrong Forum.

WTF Else you want, For someone to go to your Place and teach you In Person? LOL

Don't Be Lazy Buddy.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Danksloco wrote:Ok well I don't see a lot of post on what I'm looking for. I really did learn all this stuff myself. you guys gave me hints ut ultimately I got i myself, not to discredit anyone. I get stuck so I ask. I'm really not use to this, people normaly give links to those so called 100's of threads out there with all the info. idk :cool:
the only thing that hasn't been told to you in this thread so far is the commands to send to the box..pretty much everything else has been handed to you..but if you would like a link this is the BEST one that you will find here ;)

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/search.php
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:the only thing that hasn't been told to you in this thread so far is the commands to send to the box..pretty much everything else has been handed to you..but if you would like a link this is the BEST one that you will find here ;)

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/search.php
AH The Search TAB GOOD I hope we don't have to SpoonFeed Him On How to Properly Use that PAGE.
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

CAPONE wrote:AH The Search TAB GOOD I hope we don't have to SpoonFeed Him On How to Properly Use that PAGE.
haha. that was a old and bad joke. you guys suck. Im looking now. ill see what I can find. :rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:haha. that was a old and bad joke. you guys suck. Im looking now. ill see what I can find. :rolleyes:
AND YOU SWALLOW :D LMFAO

Good Boy. It was about Time you did some Leg Work. :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Danksloco wrote:haha. that was a old and bad joke. you guys suck. Im looking now. ill see what I can find. :rolleyes:
let us know what you find..i'm sure you will find some really good stuff if you go back about 2 years ago ;) yes i said going back 2 years worth of reading!! lol...if you don't wanna use the search link just go into the appropiate forum and read backwards..lol..takes awhile but you'll find so much that your head will be swimming in knowledge in no time...like i said it took me a good 6 months..and that was years ago..so now..well i don't even wanna know how long it would take me...lmao
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

justsomeguy wrote:let us know what you find..i'm sure you will find some really good stuff if you go back about 2 years ago ;) yes i said going back 2 years worth of reading!! lol...if you don't wanna use the search link just go into the appropiate forum and read backwards..lol..takes awhile but you'll find so much that your head will be swimming in knowledge in no time...like i said it took me a good 6 months..and that was years ago..so now..well i don't even wanna know how long it would take me...lmao
LOL I feel yo man. I also understad when you say go back a few years. I might see something tht hasn't been posted recently. I hope I can get some good info tonite ;-}
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

CAPONE wrote:AND YOU SWALLOW :D LMFAO

Good Boy. It was about Time you did some Leg Work. :D
Not Funny.8)