DCT2000 Trouble

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
techsandoval

DCT2000 Trouble

Post by techsandoval »

Okay, Im doing a test on a two dct2000's. What im trying to do is clone these two dct2000's they are both DCT2000's PH8. One of the boxes im paying for the service package that it has on it. I saved the NVRAM from the box that Im paying for now. How do I program my other box that doesnt have programming? If this cant be done all I want to do is get the basic package of cable in my area, which is California. I had the basic package on the one im testing but something happened where they were removed.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:Okay, Im doing a test on a two dct2000's. What im trying to do is clone these two dct2000's they are both DCT2000's PH8. One of the boxes im paying for the service package that it has on it. I saved the NVRAM from the box that Im paying for now. How do I program my other box that doesnt have programming? If this cant be done all I want to do is get the basic package of cable in my area, which is California. I had the basic package on the one im testing but something happened where they were removed.
I should delete this post ~!! please do at least a little TINY bit of reading ! this has been posted 8 million damn times ( in the past 2 months alone) but let me help you out with it anyways since you seem like you are in DESPERATE need of help......NO YOU CANNOT CLONE BOXS, if you want basic cable, then order it, if you want premium channels then order them...cause it seems like that would be the best (and seeing your reading and investigating skills) and only option for you. we DO NOT CONDONE THEFT OF SERVICE AT THIS SITE...seems to me like all you wanna do is steal tv.....if you want to actually learn and TEST, then you might want to take some time and do some reading to find out at least what you can and cannot do....this information is POSTED EVERYWHERE !!!

I appoligize for being up front and blunt about this but this question is asked almost DAILY here.....
live your life like a beer commericial
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

I did do some reading from other formums and they said you could. I thought this was meant to test and figure stuff out. My friend was doing this all the time getting the basic cable using this jtag and the software which ended barely a week ago after years of doing it.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:I did do some reading from other formums and they said you could. I thought this was meant to test and figure stuff out. My friend was doing this all the time getting the basic cable using this jtag and the software which ended barely a week ago after years of doing it.
please show me where it says on this site where you found this. and if you did find it where it said you could why don't you go there and ask them how to do it?.it is very very easy to see if you would have read even a couple pages of threads..more then likely it's even on the 1st page. if you actually did read and these were the results you found then I think you should either stick to paying for your sub, or go back to reading classes.....and if "your buddy" has been doing this for years then why not get him to show/tell you instead of making yourself look like a.......
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Since you think your so cocky and funny why dont you go and be a comdian. Nobodys going to learn with that attidude that you have. Just because you know what your doing shouldnt put down other beginners or (noobes). Thats where you started at one point. The reason im on here trying to get help was because that program that he was using got burned and I can prove that it was working because I have the lines from the instructions that was given to him. If I didnt need help I wouldnt be on here asking. Theres other people in the threads saying that there getting the bacic packages on there DCT2000 so why cant I get help to do that too?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:Since you think your so cocky and funny why dont you go and be a comdian. Nobodys going to learn with that attidude that you have. Just because you know what your doing shouldnt put down other beginners or (noobes). Thats where you started at one point. The reason im on here trying to get help was because that program that he was using got burned and I can prove that it was working because I have the lines from the instructions that was given to him. If I didnt need help I wouldnt be on here asking. Theres other people in the threads saying that there getting the bacic packages on there DCT2000 so why cant I get help to do that too?
you also have to try to help yourself if you want help from others..how you asked you asked to be SPOONFED ! and by your questions you don't want to learn you want someone to feed you the answers to steal tv. ...and what are you talking about a program got burned?

allow me to make this easy for you...YOU CANNOT CLONE BOXS, YOU CANNOT ADD CHANNELS TO ANY BOX ! YOU CANNOT TAKE ONE BACKUP FROM A BOX AND PUT IT ON ANOTHER AND GET THE CHANNELS FROM THE 1 BOX ONTHE 2ND BOX (CLONE)...\

YOU CAN ONLY GET THE CHANNELS THAT WERE LAST SUBB'D TO THAT BOX. PROVIDING THAT THE BOX WAS NOT DEAUTHORIZED (if you do not know what this is then do a search). AND IF THE BOX WAS DESUBB'D YOU WILL ALSO HAVE TO LEARN A COULD THINGS....if you think you can walk into this hobby and just read a couple threads and get everything going your in the wrong hobby..

have you ordered any of the required tools in order to test your boxes yet? because that is the 1st step....
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Okay now where on the same page. Yes Im sorry for coming up like if I was trying to steal tv. Yes I remember now thats exaclty what he was doing. (YOU CAN ONLY GET THE CHANNELS THAT WERE LAST SUBB'D TO THAT BOX). I have the USBBDM NT and 3 DCT2000s PH8.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Thats the Problem with 95% of americans, They want things handed to them. They don't want to spend time reading and much less Researching in order to solve there problems and LEARN.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Okay now where on the same page. Yes Im sorry for coming up like if I was trying to steal tv. Yes I remember now thats exaclty what he was doing. (YOU CAN ONLY GET THE CHANNELS THAT WERE LAST SUBB'D TO THAT BOX). I have the USBBDM NT and 3 DCT2000s PH8.
So why don't you look at the Video Tutorials? Thats what they are there for. USBBDM cant make it any mor DUMB PROOF Than that......... :confused: WTF
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

What do you mean?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:Thats the Problem with 95% of americans, They want things handed to them. They don't want to spend time reading and much less Researching in order to solve there problems and LEARN.
we are a dying breed my friend.....but I aint American..so your on your own in that area buddy...lol
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Whats your ethnicity?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:What do you mean?
Look Here DUDE

http://www.usbjtag.com/menu.php?p=2|27|28|#28

It shows you videos on how to perform backup, Restore and DeBrick. Once you get that down You should undertand How its done, The command you need to use and More, Depending on your conprehention level Of Course. And pardon me for saying this, But with your lask of Research Skills.............. Who Knows.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:Whats your ethnicity?
my nationality is Canadian...my ethnicity is...justsomewhiteguy...lol...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Whats your ethnicity?
First I was Born and raised in USA and love my country 150%, But my parents are Hispanic and if you care to know I speak Spanish Fluently as well. ;)