Rapid Timeout

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
Killswitch

Jetstream

Post by Killswitch »

Damn! This has become psychopath. Got the UID/UPM change to show up and when I accessed it the first time, the UPM was correct but my UID had been zeroed. Shows up in Diags Menu zeroed out in totality. When I try and change it with the Remote, I can't drop down to the second line to fake it out. Common Sense tells me that since it started out zeroed, it CANNOT be accessed. No User Error here. Once I'm in this zone of Remote Change, I can't get out and must unplug to shut down. This is degenerate. Q: how to restore the original UID ? A: Factory Reset. If anybody is seriously beginning to wonder why this XC hasn't been cracked, a) it already has and b) I'll be there in about a year on my own. Sum totally remarkable.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:Damn! This has become psychopath. Got the UID/UPM change to show up and when I accessed it the first time, the UPM was correct but my UID had been zeroed. Shows up in Diags Menu zeroed out in totality. When I try and change it with the Remote, I can't drop down to the second line to fake it out. Common Sense tells me that since it started out zeroed, it CANNOT be accessed. No User Error here. Once I'm in this zone of Remote Change, I can't get out and must unplug to shut down. This is degenerate. Q: how to restore the original UID ? A: Factory Reset. If anybody is seriously beginning to wonder why this XC hasn't been cracked, a) it already has and b) I'll be there in about a year on my own. Sum totally remarkable.
use a different arrow to access the uid part. off the top of my head i'm not sure which one...but there are only a few to try. once you change the upm change just press the arrow to do to the uid then press the ok button. do NOT press the ok until you get the uid changed...you DO NOT have to do a factory reset to get the original uid
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

Momentum

Post by Killswitch »

Mission accomplished. Hadda hit the Channel Down button to do the deal. Loaded a random Upstream Modem # close to the original and used a legit UID from a 700 on the Comcast Mainframe . Will this Bobo update with a fresh Channel Map despite the fact that its Code is current? I jacked the UPM back into line and patiently await an Update. It probably needs another Network Address. When it says ASTB VALID, maybe it won't update. IPPV was saying ERROR but now says DISABLED. This rap is very mysterious. Very deep stuff and it's 13 years old. I need a fresh Cry Towel.