Welcome to the Jungle!

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
Killswitch

Welcome to the Jungle!

Post by Killswitch »

Goodday. Cinco de Mayo is behind us - back to the Blackboard. I want an answer to this one. It's way beyond rediculous what happens to John Goon while Testing. As far as Testing VOD is concerned, I've loaded verified data from my Subbed Account onto my NOT AUTHORIZED box and the App does everything but run. It even transfers data from one box to another as far as what I've ordered. The UID, UPM, Network Address, and, most importantly, Upstream/Downstream ID's are identical to my Sub. It generates the same IP and IS running. However, it's running like a little girl. It takes the order, runs for two (2) secs. and, then, yields an Xfinity error # that is SRM-8012 and to call the number supplied. I've noticed that both frequencies for the Modems show up on #13 of the Diags Menu. Can't think of any other variables that can cross the tracks and stifle the VOD on the spot. Even unhooked the Legit box to Test if there was a conflict between two identical boxes. Didn't work. These peeps at Xfinity can stick this VOD up their Giggy. Absolutely remarkable! Security from Hell is really dialed in Goodday.
snakeoil

Post by snakeoil »

MG not sure but while reading, I read that the IPPV has to be Enable. Is it Enable on your NOT AUTHORIZED box. Do your NOT AUTHORIZED box has up to date Video Keys.
Prophecy is the most gratuitous form of error. Great ideas are the fuel of progress.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yes, Sir, its IPPV is Enabled. No,Sir, the box does NOT have up to date Video Keys. It went down like a Fly on the wall to a massive Key change on April 1 . Still trying to figure a way to get the HeadEnd to Hit this Test box without giving them either the Serial# or its original UID . This box is obviously not on my Account. Yet, is E 00 and was told that it has numerous Movie channels and Sports Packages laid into its subscription. Which WILL rerappear when a new,fresh Key is injected. I'm jonesed for some hidden magic. Got any to share?
Skyhigh

Post by Skyhigh »

xxxxxxxxxx
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Skyhigh wrote:Is it possible to use spi log and capture a hit and send the commands to your clone to update the keys?
NO That won't work. The captured hit will only work on the Box it was sent to, Unless of course you know what to modify to make it work on another box. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Skyhigh

Post by Skyhigh »

xxxxxxxxxx
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Skyhigh wrote:Forget it...
the captured hits were created and meant to be sent to the same box they originated from in hopes to reinstate a box that could have possibly been shut down. not to use to make a clone of the box. this was NOT created for people to clone boxes. remember guys there is info stored in the XC chip that will not allow us to truly clone a box because that info is always in the XC even if we modify the firmware and other areas of data that is available to modify

ie. you mod your own box after you capture a hit. the modded box you have somehow goes down, so you use the captured hit to send to that box to reinstate it..

the only problem is that not much has been done with capturing hits, and once they are captured not many know what to do with the data or how to disassemble it properly ..if that could be done we would be wayyyy ahead of the game by now..
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Funny - it's probably much easier to Zero a box that goes E 01 than to do this. I was able, at one point, to Zero Analog boxes that went E 09 (hit by a surge) with the Cube I made. This shit is diabolical. Probably MUCH easier to "glitch" 5V to create an access point to read/write to the 68331. I KNOW that it can be done and I would pay to see it done quicker than going to see a Movie. However, what language does this Moto chip use ? Like the man siad, Forget it ........
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

Whats NEEDED is a database to store captured hits, organized by box model #, region, type of hit, date (and time if able...) and a few other items as well.

Comparison could be the key to the whole deal.
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

Actually, with enough information, I can write an upload script to do all the work for us, analyze the file, and do all the sorting for us, and maybe even list out all the differences in the files.

Oh, def gonna need specifics of the box as well, UID for sure.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

It sounds like our humble Admin is talking to us in a slightly different tone of voice. I think we've gone Darkside and discovered Satan . Not quite warm enuf - only 73 degrees today.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:It sounds like our humble Admin is talking to us in a slightly different tone of voice. I think we've gone Darkside and discovered Satan . Not quite warm enuf - only 73 degrees today.
what do you mean by this? i dont get it?
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

I was attempting to say that the differences between him and Li are minimal at best. In plain English - he's gifted.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MoonGoon wrote:I was attempting to say that the differences between him and Li are minimal at best. In plain English - he's gifted.
who's him? and who's gifted? lol..dont know what admin your talking about..lmao...hey it's friday afternoon and i'm not all there in the brain today...lol
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Would you prefer this in Morse Code? Or just Binary? Molson Ice is my fave. Apparently yours as well.