Need Help With 2 2500 !

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
partsman07

Need Help With 2 2500 !

Post by partsman07 »

I have one that is stuck on all 8888 i did both debricks and got it to detect flash , i did a regular debrick and i can write to box but it still stays on all 8888.
With the second box i purchased box open when i tried to firmware test and write to plat everything seem to work the when i verified it failed and jtag software got stuck . i unplugged box plugged back in and restarted usb software , when i tried to detect it was bricked , i did both debricks and was able to write to box but it stays stuck at err and keeps rebooting . Any help would be appreciated .
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

partsman07 wrote:I have one that is stuck on all 8888 i did both debricks and got it to detect flash , i did a regular debrick and i can write to box but it still stays on all 8888.
With the second box i purchased box open when i tried to firmware test and write to plat everything seem to work the when i verified it failed and jtag software got stuck . i unplugged box plugged back in and restarted usb software , when i tried to detect it was bricked , i did both debricks and was able to write to box but it stays stuck at err and keeps rebooting . Any help would be appreciated .
ERR is an Easy fix and no Need to Use the J200 Debrick method to Fix. Simply write a good Knowen WORKING backup and it should work Provided its done correctly. As for the 8888 Box you will need to use the J200 Debrick method and Again, Provided its done correctly it will DeBrick the Box. After DeBrick you can then Load and write a Knowen Good Backup to finish the Job.

For the 8888 I suggest you download the DeBrick Boot & Plat Supplied by USBBDM.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
partsman07

Post by partsman07 »

Gonna give it a try when i get home thanx for help . Will post outcome .