New to DCT 700

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
jamakris

New to DCT 700

Post by jamakris »

I have a usb jtag nt.. and DCT 700 from CC that has everything open... and i have extra DCT 700 that only have basic on them... that are not subbed from CC.. that i bought off someone in the area that had laying around i hooked up and they get basic channels on them.. my question is can i copy from my subbed 700 and program to other 700 i have so they can have all the channels like my subbed box.. ... Thank you
joejoe332006

Post by joejoe332006 »

No, it don't work that way. only thing you can do is block the one you have wide open so they can't wipe the channel tiers off from it. There is a way to clone the box but not with the usbjtag nt h/w or s/w.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

jamakris wrote:I have a usb jtag nt.. and DCT 700 from CC that has everything open... and i have extra DCT 700 that only have basic on them... that are not subbed from CC.. that i bought off someone in the area that had laying around i hooked up and they get basic channels on them.. my question is can i copy from my subbed 700 and program to other 700 i have so they can have all the channels like my subbed box.. ... Thank you
this has been answered over and over many times over...NO, please do some reading here in the forums to find out what you can and cannot do...
live your life like a beer commericial