JTAG on dct2500/dct700
softrend

Plat0358

Post by softrend »

PLAT0358 is not supported. Report to http://www.usbjtag.com
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

softrend wrote:PLAT0358 is not supported. Report to http://www.usbjtag.com
Your Correct. Does not support 3.58 Yet the DLL say it Supports Up to 3.60. LMFAO
USBBDM needs to check this Issuse.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

CAPONE wrote:Your Correct. Does not support 3.58 Yet the DLL say it Supports Up to 3.60. LMFAO
USBBDM needs to check this Issuse.
I will upload Mac version first. Maybe it is time to port this DLL to Linux and Mac as well since you guys have asked.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:I will upload Mac version first. Maybe it is time to port this DLL to Linux and Mac as well since you guys have asked.
That would be Nice. I am sure many people will like to Use there MAC computers instead of Windows. I for one am SICK of WINDOWS. LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have created a newer dll with new structure, if it works I will port to Linux and Mac. Who is going to test this?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:I have created a newer dll with new structure, if it works I will port to Linux and Mac. Who is going to test this?
I will give it a try.