Clear 4G mobile USb

USB BDM software. Bug report.
themob

Clear 4G mobile USb

Post by themob »

Is it possible to clone it?
themob

Post by themob »

No one can answer it? Is is possble the usb jtag can read it?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

themob wrote:No one can answer it? Is is possble the usb jtag can read it?
Why don't you open one and post some pictures? Maybe then something can be said of it. I don't think many people are into that mobile USB's
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
themob

Post by themob »

Will do that soon.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

themob wrote:Will do that soon.
Cool. May just be another toy to play with. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cardoctorlv31

Post by cardoctorlv31 »

Hello all !

Just wanted to share with you playing with my clear 4g usb . I have a Motorola model PXU 190 USB from clear was shut down non payment few months ago , I havent found a standalone driver so have to install the clear software . Useing Technitium MAC Address Changer I'm able to change mac ID when I first chaged it I was able to get internet access for about 5 mins ? Then was kicked off and had a message pop up said contact support . I havent been able to repeat it . I bet that these usb modems could be cloned with software if someone who knows what there doing looks into it ?

Thank's
UserName

Post by UserName »

they can trace that and u go to jail. dont mess with the phone wires and phone stuff..
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
themob

Post by themob »

Username,

It is not phone stuff. It don't connect to the wall. It just AIR usb wireless card.
cardoctorlv31

Post by cardoctorlv31 »

Yeah it's usb wimax , although thought of triangulating from towers has crossed my mind LOL ! THE MOB I'm trying to get ahold of someone near me who has a active account so I can get Ip & stuff and play with it . have you done any testing on the 4g yet ? Have you seen the software I mentioned ?
cardoctorlv31

Post by cardoctorlv31 »

update I havent found anyone testing the usb modem so thought I would share here . You can still use the modem without service for its wifi conection , still have to have clear conection manager installed and if you open up the setup program you can find on there site or it may be on the stick that come with your modem . find and install conection manager 1.01 this will place a wifi button in conection manager also a window for available networks . If your close to someone's wifi router you can use to conect . the signal strentgh is much stronger than useing my d-link card the usb seems to get signal that never had before . Hope this will help someone
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Do you think a clone of EEPROM will clone the modem? I am not 100% sure that EEPROM is for the CPU since it is layout far away from the main CPU..
cardoctorlv31

Post by cardoctorlv31 »

when I first messed with this Useing Technitium MAC Address Changer I'm able to change mac ID , I'm sure it could be cloned with active mac . longest time connected was 1 hour when I exit internet explorer and tryed to restart it get the important message screen. after switching mac sevral times I can conect again . WiFi on it there is no interupts works great