W...O,,,,L-----F<<<,,,,we should kill it.

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
cablehackernoob

W...O,,,,L-----F<<<,,,,we should kill it.

Post by cablehackernoob »

This thread is Mainly for Users on the F....l....o......w Cable Network. Lets keep it goin with interesting question and discussions.
2tough4u

How often does WOLF change videokeys?

Post by 2tough4u »

This wolf thing is interesting, any word on their cable modems?
Chess, Electronics
cablehackernoob

2tough4u wrote:This wolf thing is interesting, any word on their cable modems?
Not yet those arris cable modems are Real difficult to hack. I found the jtag section of the board but need to solder on some pins in order to read the device.. Dont want to risk fukin up my modem so for now it free cable only.
cablehackernoob

About the video key thing.. I had setup my box since feb and it was shutdown 2 weeks back, so my guess is six months?

Do you have any experience with the dct700's?
Trying to figure out if the update all boxes at once or if it is done by area. Hopefully this thread will shed light on their practices thus leading to successful exploitation :D
2tough4u

Modem replacement?

Post by 2tough4u »

Can I substitute a Motorola 5100 for an Arris since both are docsis 2.0, I have some experience with DCT 700 but once vid keys are changed, we are out in the cold until XC chip is hacked, once they start doing it monthly its pretty much game over.
Chess, Electronics
cablehackernoob

Im not sure if it would work, i was planning to purchase a modem pre hacked since the Motorola modems are not readily available In Jamaica.

Im pretty sure it could work tho, all i would need to do is sniff a mac address from the network and program it to my modem.,,(well thats the theory)

will let u know how it works out if i go along with the plan.
llcoolp

Post by llcoolp »

yoo i from jamaica too tell me soemthing hey man u mind changing the name for the thread next thing ti pop up in a google search ii u get what i mean right gotta be one step ahead of the wolf mi boss..

anyword on the free cable thats what i want thos bastards are expensive with the cable is it possible to clone a box send me a pm

i mean thems top rent the box them now and want u fi pay 3g fi a box..yo is 4 box in myhous ei cant afford that right yah start now now not ever
holy1pope

important note.

Post by holy1pope »

cablehackernoob wrote:About the video key thing.. I had setup my box since feb and it was shutdown 2 weeks back, so my guess is six months?

Do you have any experience with the dct700's?
Trying to figure out if the update all boxes at once or if it is done by area. Hopefully this thread will shed light on their practices thus leading to successful exploitation :D

my boxes went down all the channels said disconnected for about a day then they all came back up with all the channels as before. i flashed about 36 boxes and they all up since the last firmware upgrade they black out sometimes for a day then resume working. this happened twice so i know its not a buckups.
Everyday = new hustle...
mnmervin

Cablemodem

Post by mnmervin »

Hi, Get A SB-4200
2tough4u

Nice to see u boy?

Post by 2tough4u »

mnmervin wrote:Hi, Get A SB-4200
Nice to see U, so Motorola SB 4200 a get i-net.
Chess, Electronics
cablehackernoob

holy1pope wrote:my boxes went down all the channels said disconnected for about a day then they all came back up with all the channels as before. i flashed about 36 boxes and they all up since the last firmware upgrade they black out sometimes for a day then resume working. this happened twice so i know its not a buckups.
I have had no such luck, Mine went down and hanst come up back,, Had to resub.

Do you have a theory on why the went down and came back up?
cablehackernoob

mnmervin wrote:Hi, Get A SB-4200
I actually bought one for testing,, Now im just waiting for a friend to bring it down so i can run some test. hopefully it works. Will keep everyone upd updated.
holy1pope

Post by holy1pope »

cablehackernoob wrote:I have had no such luck, Mine went down and hanst come up back,, Had to resub.

Do you have a theory on why the went down and came back up?
i happened again today and all the boxes came back up except for 1, i waiting to see what happens.
Everyday = new hustle...
cablehackernoob

holy1pope wrote:i happened again today and all the boxes came back up except for 1, i waiting to see what happens.
how often does this happen?
holy1pope

Post by holy1pope »

cablehackernoob wrote:how often does this happen?
3 third time now a couple a weeks apart
Everyday = new hustle...