Dct 700 clone

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
cablehackernoob

Dct 700 clone

Post by cablehackernoob »

So i have 2 dct700. One with the full package and one that had the full package but was later downgraded.

I read somewhere on the forum that copying the nvram of the full package to the box that had been downgraded would bring back the channels, however copying the nvram alone did not work.

Is it still possible to bring that channels that were previous subscribed? if so what other files do i need from the fully subscribed box to make the downgraded box get back the channels?
joejoe332006

Post by joejoe332006 »

not possible with usbjtag nt and software..you are looking in the wrong place for that type of info.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The video keys are in xc chip. Once downgrade, it is gone. There is no clone to XC chip yet.
cablehackernoob

Thank you guys.
pablo1972

Dct 700 clone

Post by pablo1972 »

usbbdm wrote:The video keys are in xc chip. Once downgrade, it is gone. There is no clone to XC chip yet.

Why not work with reverse engineering with xc and have access to the box to update the keys
drakster

Post by drakster »

pablo1972 wrote:Why not work with reverse engineering with xc and have access to the box to update the keys
good luck and tell us how it goes :smile:
dreamer500

Post by dreamer500 »

joejoe332006 wrote:not possible with usbjtag nt and software..you are looking in the wrong place for that type of info.
Is there somewhere else to get that info?

We all support this site of course but if there is somewhere else that we could use in conjenction with here that would be great!
Harry181

Wrong Place?

Post by Harry181 »

Hey Joe:

Kindly point us in the "Right" direction...
Far East of the Western World
WESTPAC

Dct-700's are being cloned!!!!

Post by WESTPAC »

DCT-700's ARE being cloned!I have 100 percent proof of such.I gave a guy 3 dct-700's that were off and he returned the boxes up with all channels.This is not a joke.The problem is the guy wont show me how to do it but I understand that it is NOT done with USB J-tag but with a serial program like ponyprog.The funny thing is the guy knows how to clone a DCT-700 but he does NOT know how to change the unit id number!(he does not use J-tag at all)Therefore he needs me.I am searching for info on serial programming of cable boxes.Understand he is NOT doing ANYTHING to the XC chip but he HAS discovered a way to clone a DCT-700 to a subscribed account but without ME his boxes will cut off when that account is closed.Cloning is FOR REAL GUYS!!!!IT also works on hd's and DVR's the problem for me is there is no way to change the unit id on these with USBJ-TAG so it's a neat trick but not what I need.ANYBODY know anything about serial programming?
WESTPAC

Post by WESTPAC »

It is being done but not with USBJTAG
cablehackernoob

Im not sure where to look for the info i need. I have tried google but not much help there, Most places are repeating the same usbjtag info. If any one can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. You can post here or pm me if you like.
WESTPAC

Post by WESTPAC »

Take a look at ponyprog2000
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

Awesome program. But how the hell do we use the thing? And is it compatible with the usbjtag nt cable or do we need a different one? Thanks for the great info. Peace.
Harry181

Pony prog

Post by Harry181 »

If anyone has ANY info ... direct OR indirect ... cud U pls
at least PM moi ... SVP

Harry is in the house .... and just wondering if there is any truth
to this Pony prog Thinggie
Far East of the Western World
trueblu8

Post by trueblu8 »

There is man. I got a strong feeling about this. It's what we need to clone the s/n. We just have to figure out how to use it and what cable is compatible with it. Please God someone help us. LOL.