DCT 700 WITH Blinking yellow & Red Light

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
elmastermind

DCT 700 WITH Blinking yellow & Red Light

Post by elmastermind »

Hello i have a DCT700. it was working perfect then umplug it for about 2 day then connect it back it was working fine then after a couple of minute the video started freezing then the yellow and red light started blinking i reloaded the firmware twice and it came back for about 2-3 minute then video freezing again now i can not get the box to work .. i re-loaded the boot and plat but still no look.. if anyone can help i will apreciate it .. thanks

Forgot to mention the firmware ver is 3.26
elmastermind

Post by elmastermind »

OK i was able to bring the box back to life but now i just have the basic channel.. before i had all hbo, showtime ( all premium + sport pack) now i just get the msg please wait channel should be avalible shortly.. not sure what going on here .. i have the original 90000000 & nvram
prence18

cc

Post by prence18 »

i believe the cc is zeroing out your ch map
elmastermind

Post by elmastermind »

i had the update blocked
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You need to upgrade to the version that CC use. With changes if you want.
elmastermind

Post by elmastermind »

usbbdm wrote:You need to upgrade to the version that CC use. With changes if you want.
i don't get it .. i can get a new Nvram will that work i can also get the plat and firmware from another box can you tell me what do i have to do here ..

this happened after i loaded a the plat from another dct700 because mine was bricked then i reloaded the original one but no look . any help will be apreciated thanksss