Jtag NT on Winows 7 Premium 64

USB BDM software. Bug report.
pctouch

Jtag NT on Winows 7 Premium 64

Post by pctouch »

I tried to install the drivers for windows 7 premium 64 bits, downloaded the 64 bits, winusb64bit try to install through device manager and i had to type that I had a disk, then I choose Jtag NT then I get error code 10, which from what I read it is a generic code, I downloaded the drivers again, same error, I rebooted the system, same error, please help me

Thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Learn how TO USE SEARCH TAB.......

Read this Thread

viewtopic.php?t=2645&highlight=Windows
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

I think you need to learn how to read first before you answer, no where in that thread talks about error code 10, if you don't want to help is fine, but the don't make insulting comments nor try to make your self "Mr. knows it all"
Thanks for nothing :mad:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pctouch wrote:I think you need to learn how to read first before you answer, no where in that thread talks about error code 10, if you don't want to help is fine, but the don't make insulting comments nor try to make your self "Mr. knows it all"
Thanks for nothing :mad:
Reading and following Instructions will solve 99% of Problems. The thread relats to Installing Software on Windows 7 64 Bit. Software ( WHEN INSTALLED CORRECTLY ) Works Flawless on Windows 7. How about try to ReIstall ???????????
And was not being Insulting, Just making a POINT that theres Pleanty of info On the Subject..........

Never even Heard of somone saying they Chose ( HAVE DISK ) WHAT DISK???????????? So Clearly a DUMB CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats Insulting, I KNOW. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

I read the thread before I posted my thread, and installed c++ 64, etc, there was no solution for my issue there, and your answer shows how little of windows you know. but I'm not here to discuss knowledge of windows, I'm here to solve an issue with my Jtag NT installation. I you don't have a clue on the issue is fine, probably another member had the same problem and will share his experience.
:cool:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pctouch wrote:I read the thread before I posted my thread, and installed c++ 64, etc, there was no solution for my issue there, and your answer shows how little of windows you know. but I'm not here to discuss knowledge of windows, I'm here to solve an issue with my Jtag NT installation. I you don't have a clue on the issue is fine, probably another member had the same problem and will share his experience.
:cool:
Hopfully So. As for computer Knowledge all I can say is I have NO PROBLEMS Installing the USBJTAG Software and Clearly thats more than you can say for your self at this Point.
Like I sugested ( If you Like ) Try Un Installing and Re Installing software and Read Everything that USBBDM has Mentioned in the Download Page. Maybe then You will solve your Problem. And BTW If you did not Use the Setup.rar, You may wan't to do So This Time. ;)
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

I follow direction I downloaded setup.rar and installed it, the I went and plugged my JTAG NT and gave me a driver error, I went and downloaded the 64 bit driver and try to upgrade the driver with no luck, so I went and force the driver by selecting the device my self, That is when you say have a disk and selected the usbjtag.inf file inside the 64bit driver directory. the it gave me error code 10 can't start device. then I removed the software and drivers for JTAG NT and did the whole process again, with the same result.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pctouch wrote:I follow direction I downloaded setup.rar and installed it, the I went and plugged my JTAG NT and gave me a driver error, I went and downloaded the 64 bit driver and try to upgrade the driver with no luck, so I went and force the driver by selecting the device my self, That is when you say have a disk and selected the usbjtag.inf file inside the 64bit driver directory. the it gave me error code 10 can't start device. then I removed the software and drivers for JTAG NT and did the whole process again, with the same result.
So far Buddy in Most cases Windows 7 will install drivers for you.
Can you see the USBJTAG NT in Device Manager? Sometimes you can Delete it then do system scan and it will re install the drivers itself and solve the Problems. May or may not be your case But Worth a Try.
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

I had noticed that the drivers details are on;
c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\winusb.sys
c:\windows\system32\WdfCodeinstaller01007.dll
c:\windows\system32\WinUSBCoInstaler.dll

when it suposs to be a 64 bit driver humm....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pctouch wrote:I had noticed that the drivers details are on;
c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\winusb.sys
c:\windows\system32\WdfCodeinstaller01007.dll
c:\windows\system32\WinUSBCoInstaler.dll

when it suposs to be a 64 bit driver humm....
On windows XP 64 I had to install the 32 bit drivers in the system32 folder and the 64 Bit in the sysWOW Folder to get it to Work. I never had that issuse with windows 7 in either bit format. You can try to manually put drivers ii the sysWOW folder and se what happens. Does the Software Open at All?
pctouch

Post by pctouch »

Yes I can see it but with the exclamation mark, and I go and see the driver properties and I see error code 10 can't start device and the driver location on system 32
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pctouch wrote:Yes I can see it but with the exclamation mark, and I go and see the driver properties and I see error code 10 can't start device and the driver location on system 32
Right click and select Uninstall and check box to Delete Drivers for this device.
Once thats done you can do a scan for New Hardware and it should see the USBJTAG NT then Start installing the Drivers by Itself.

Try it and see if it Works for you.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

For new user, please download the setup.rar. This works on Windows 7 64 bit. Incremental upgrade can download the software. There is no need to download the 64 bit driver any more. That is for XP64 bit. Windows 7 64 bit had been tested and works just fine. Never had Code 10 problem.
Yo might need to consider uninstall the current driver and maybe delete under the system directory.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:Reading and following Instructions will solve 99% of Problems. The thread relats to Installing Software on Windows 7 64 Bit. Software ( WHEN INSTALLED CORRECTLY ) Works Flawless on Windows 7. How about try to ReIstall ???????????
And was not being Insulting, Just making a POINT that theres Pleanty of info On the Subject..........

Never even Heard of somone saying they Chose ( HAVE DISK ) WHAT DISK???????????? So Clearly a DUMB CHOICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats Insulting, I KNOW. :D
LMAO....now that's funny ~:cool:
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I am away and if you need help, setup teamviewer after I come back Saturday and I might take a look. Should not be an issue. 64 bit was supported long time ago.