DCT700 cannot detect at all!!

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
liljayballer1010

DCT700 cannot detect at all!!

Post by liljayballer1010 »

Hello, everyone! Can someone please help me debrick my dct700. It's completely dead, I cannot get it to detect at all. I tried the following already: tap c, tap a ffffffff, still can't get it to work. when I try to detect, it says IDCODE FFFFFFFF, the debug is alway on. My usbjtag is working for sure because I tried it on a working dct700, it detects it and works fine. When I tap c ffffffff, I get this "Eco :FFFFFFFF" please help ,im tired of trying.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Hello, everyone! Can someone please help me debrick my dct700. It's completely dead, I cannot get it to detect at all. I tried the following already: tap c, tap a ffffffff, still can't get it to work. when I try to detect, it says IDCODE FFFFFFFF, the debug is alway on. My usbjtag is working for sure because I tried it on a working dct700, it detects it and works fine. When I tap c ffffffff, I get this "Eco :FFFFFFFF" please help ,im tired of trying.
Do the detect on good Box then switch the USBJATG NT to bad Box and Use Sprogram commands to Program.
liljayballer1010

CAPONE wrote:Do the detect on good Box then switch the USBJATG NT to bad Box and Use Sprogram commands to Program.
Thank you for responding! I will try it right now. But, which one of the Sprogram commands you think I should use?
liljayballer1010

CAPONE wrote:Do the detect on good Box then switch the USBJATG NT to bad Box and Use Sprogram commands to Program.
Im sorry to say that didn't work, it get stuck saying "erase starts" when I do the following command ldram boot, sprogram boot........
moddog

Post by moddog »

If you have teamview set up i could debrick that for you!
Good better best
RIP_Felipeferras

do this and you will got it back and running

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Im sorry to say that didn't work, it get stuck saying "erase starts" when I do the following command ldram boot, sprogram boot........
[youtube]L7NadxNHZg0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
liljayballer1010

thanks for that video, I watch that video few times before. But it didn't work for me! Does anyone know where the j200(the thing that has the 2 prongs) is located on the dct700 so I can do a hard reset? Someone told me it located above the CPU (I don't even know what the cpu looks like on this box). Can someone please help?
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

liljayballer1010 wrote:thanks for that video, I watch that video few times before. But it didn't work for me!
how did you brick it
cause most of the time this works like a charm
probably because you mess with the boot , and thats for the BOSS to take a look at it , hes the one who can debrick hardcore style
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
liljayballer1010

RIP_Felipeferras wrote:how did you brick it
cause most of the time this works like a charm
probably because you mess with the boot , and thats for the BOSS to take a look at it , hes the one who can debrick hardcore style
My friend was the one who messed it up, Im not sure how he bricked it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Im sorry to say that didn't work, it get stuck saying "erase starts" when I do the following command ldram boot, sprogram boot........
Sorry To Say YOU NEED TO READ. If you HAD Used SPROGRAM You would Not get stuck on ERASE Becouse IT TOTALLY SKIPS THAT PART. Why On Earth you think I told you to Use SProgram Commands????????????????
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

liljayballer1010 wrote:My friend was the one who messed it up, Im not sure how he bricked it.
By Erasing Flash and Not writing Back. Thats How He Bricked it..... And By Clearly NOT Following Instructions. ROFLMAO
liljayballer1010

Still no success guys!
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Still no success guys!
did you take moddog up on his offer?
live your life like a beer commericial
liljayballer1010

justsomeguy wrote:did you take moddog up on his offer?
Yes, I did! He told me he would be online at 10AM and I was waiting on him to connect but he never did. My timezone is "Eastern Time...."
moddog

Post by moddog »

liljayballer1010 wrote:Yes, I did! He told me he would be online at 10AM and I was waiting on him to connect but he never did. My timezone is "Eastern Time...."
Am online now!
Good better best