Hardware drivers not loading correctly.

JTAG software bug report.
Bugman1400

Hardware drivers not loading correctly.

Post by Bugman1400 »

The software seemed to load fine but, the first time I attached the USBJTAGNT device the Hardware Update Wizard never goes away. I waited 20 mintues and then killed the process. Now the USBJTAGNT does not cause my PC to make a sound when I plug in and unplug the device like the first time. Also, I tried to Uninstall the driver and start over but, the driver won't Uninstall.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Bugman1400 wrote:The software seemed to load fine but, the first time I attached the USBJTAGNT device the Hardware Update Wizard never goes away. I waited 20 mintues and then killed the process. Now the USBJTAGNT does not cause my PC to make a sound when I plug in and unplug the device like the first time. Also, I tried to Uninstall the driver and start over but, the driver won't Uninstall.
Have you tryed a different USB Port? This sound more like an Isolated problem, not a problem any other user has reported. Or maybe your just not giving enough Information on the problem.
Why don't you describe things from the very begining? What version of the software was last running without problems? Hace you tryed Resotring your system back to that time?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Bugman1400

Post by Bugman1400 »

CAPONE wrote:Have you tryed a different USB Port? This sound more like an Isolated problem, not a problem any other user has reported. Or maybe your just not giving enough Information on the problem.
Why don't you describe things from the very begining? What version of the software was last running without problems? Hace you tryed Resotring your system back to that time?
I am running XP SP3. I don't have any other software versions of USBJTAG NT.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Bugman1400 wrote:I am running XP SP3. I don't have any other software versions of USBJTAG NT.
Still the Same thing Bro... LACK OF INFORMATION.........
Windows Xp 32 Bit or 64 Bit????????????????????
Did the tool Ever work before ????????????????
If so, With what version Of the Software?????????????????????
Did you make any recent Changes to your Computer?????????
Did the Problem start after those changes??????????
Is this the first time using the tool on this computer???????????????
Like Really DUDE, Is it so Hard to Explain this?????????????

With the Limited Information you provide its Near Imposible to help you & I can asure you that its not a problem with the software.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have seen people download only USB JTAG NT software and expect it to work. For FIRST TIME user you must download setup.rar (12.1M) and that will include the drivers needed.

Then the USB plug in will detect properly. So please download the setup.rar not USB JTAG NT software. USB JTAG NT software is for you to upgrade to newer version and you do not want to install all the drivers and dlls again and save some time.
vaghela

set up rar

Post by vaghela »

I under stand first we have to down load and run setup.rar, the problem i am having is my both computer I tryed and getting a virus called malware and I have to stop it.why would there be a virus on setup.rar can some one help me thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

vaghela wrote:I under stand first we have to down load and run setup.rar, the problem i am having is my both computer I tryed and getting a virus called malware and I have to stop it.why would there be a virus on setup.rar can some one help me thanks
There is NON, Might be your Anti-Virus. JUST TURN IT OFF untill your done with Download.

And FYI, MALWARE is NOT a VIRUS. You should Look Up what a VIRUS is and what a MALWARE is. LMFAO
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

vaghela wrote:I under stand first we have to down load and run setup.rar, the problem i am having is my both computer I tryed and getting a virus called malware and I have to stop it.why would there be a virus on setup.rar can some one help me thanks
Submit setup.rar to the virus program vendor and let them fix their issue. It is false alarm and it is their bug!
vaghela

Post by vaghela »

So you tring to tell me I would still down load and that want efact my compter than thats ok I will try and see Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

vaghela wrote:So you tring to tell me I would still down load and that want efact my compter than thats ok I will try and see Thanks
Yes. You make you feel better, just sent the setup.rar and let them decide if it is a virus or not. They needs to fix their bug.
d0

Post by d0 »

This seems to be a good topic to hijack.

Has anyone tried USBJTAGNT or BDM NT on Windows 8?
Reason I ask is because, I don't think the drivers auto install on it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ak4d7 wrote:This seems to be a good topic to hijack.

YES I have and worked with No Issuse, Not to Mention, USBBDM Asked the same question and I answered the same responce. Not sure why you was not able to find that Thread................
d0

Post by d0 »

I found the thread, had to search with quotes "Windows 8" for It to show up. I am still having issues with detecting USB.. I will continue on that thread.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ak4d7 wrote:I found the thread, had to search with quotes "Windows 8" for It to show up. I am still having issues with detecting USB.. I will continue on that thread.
OK Please post what ver 32 Bit or 64 Bit on other thread.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ak4d7 wrote:This seems to be a good topic to hijack.

LMFAO !~! now that's funny
live your life like a beer commericial