any computer expert on the house

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

RIP_Felipeferras

any computer expert on the house

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

this is my brand new problem
i have a decent PC 4 GB ram 500 hdd excellent
but the problem is that i put the double boot ( xp win 7 )
and i want to remove windows 7 from it and keep just windows xp
my concern is what to do or how to remove it with out loosing any files cause most of it is priceless
if any one knows how to do it or have a good idea just let me know

but if someone from Chicago can help me will be better

thanx in advanced for any replays on the topic

ATTE Felipe Ferras

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

Usa este tutorial et puede servir excelentemente yo lo hice para tambien eliminar el 7 y quedarme con el XP. lee cuidadosamente y todo saldra bien. yo tuve exito.

hxxp://xxx.sevenforums.com/tutorials/210983-dual-boot-delete-os.html

remplaza las primeras dos xx con tt y las otras tres con www
RIP_Felipeferras

jommega wrote:Usa este tutorial et puede servir excelentemente yo lo hice para tambien eliminar el 7 y quedarme con el XP. lee cuidadosamente y todo saldra bien. yo tuve exito.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/21 ... te-os.html

remplaza las primeras dos xx con tt y las otras tres con www
voy a dejar k un expert de aki de chicago me eche la mano

lo k pasa es k ya me da terror perder mis archivos importantes

thanks crazymenike im gonna let an expert to do it right cause last time i fuck up my important stuff
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
PAPAUKA

Post by PAPAUKA »

vale compa, lastima que estemos lejos sino yo mismo te hubiera echado la mano...eso lo hago siempre, yas que siempre ando probando sistemas antes de instalarlos, bueno cualquier cosa me avisas...
RIP_Felipeferras

jommega wrote:vale compa, lastima que estemos lejos sino yo mismo te hubiera echado la mano...eso lo hago siempre, yas que siempre ando probando sistemas antes de instalarlos, bueno cualquier cosa me avisas...
pues dice un camarada de por aka k me va a ayudar ojala se la rife pork a como me desespera perder mis files
RIP_Felipeferras

now how do i get rid of this

can someone tell me how do i get rid of this
i think i have the boot on the xp and deleted w7 but this sign is driving me Nuts lol
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Here:

Problem Solved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U8qR0207Os
LMFAO, His Problem has nothing to do with the Hack Loader...... But thanks for the LAUGH.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
RIP_Felipeferras

plus this pc is forcing slow mo again
frustrating to do not know about this shit
RIP_Felipeferras

still the same i"ve been trying 2 hours or more and nothing
WTF
should i kick the living hell out of it or send it to repair

RIP_Felipeferras

now this
WTF i remeber whene iused tit LOL
now aim a complete newbie

d0

Post by d0 »

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:LMFAO, His Problem has nothing to do with the Hack Loader...... But thanks for the LAUGH.........
He asked how to get rid of the boot screen. The video shows how to do that, not really sure where I went off base? He was referring to the boot screen guessing from the screen shot where he said he wants to get rid of it... Assuming he wants it to boot right to Windows XP/7. Instead of being prompted to choose an option.
can someone tell me how do i get rid of this
i think i have the boot on the xp and deleted w7 but this sign is driving me Nuts lol
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:He asked how to get rid of the boot screen. The video shows how to do that, not really sure where I went off base? He was referring to the boot screen guessing from the screen shot where he said he wants to get rid of it... Assuming he wants it to boot right to Windows XP/7. Instead of being prompted to choose an option.
With your suggestion he will only make it boot faster but it will still display Both the windows 7 and windows XP on Boot. With ak4d7's Suggestion He can actually Delete the Windos 7 From being a Boot Option which is what he is Looking For.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
RIP_Felipeferras

ak4d7 wrote:http://www.sevenforums.com/general-disc ... rompt.html

post #4
start > run > msconfig
it is on the right boot but when the boot menu appears it shows both w7 and xp
plus i try the editing the note pad as the video mrrogers said but still the same isht