DCT2524 How to lock and unlock

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
blackice151

DCT2524 How to lock and unlock

Post by blackice151 »

I need a program to lock and unlock my DCT2524 Motorola cable box. Thanks if anyone can help.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

blackice151 wrote:I need a program to lock and unlock my DCT2524 Motorola cable box. Thanks if anyone can help.
lock and unlock??this is VERY vague question~ are you talking about the programming on the box? if so BUY THE JTAG'S SOLD ON THIS SITE!!! they come with the usbjtag interface which allows you to program the boxs for whatever testing purposes you want, once you purchase the tools and receive them you will get a special activation code which will allow you to use the tools and program the box....

take some time and look around the site here..do some searching and go back a few years..ALL THE INFO YOU NEED IS HERE, all you have to do is take some time and do some reading, get to know the termaoligy and get to know what it is you need to do in order to aquire the results you want
live your life like a beer commericial
blackice151

Already have Jtag and have activated code

Post by blackice151 »

I need information files on how to lock and unlock DCT2524 cable box. I haven't been able to find where the files are located on web site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

blackice151 wrote:I need information files on how to lock and unlock DCT2524 cable box. I haven't been able to find where the files are located on web site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Simple, THERE ARE NO FILES......... Look at the Video tutorials, Thats what there are in place for. OH and since you don't know where the files are Located (Clearly you have not taken the time to become familiar with the site) LOOK at the Links on Left side of your Screen. Click the (+) And Like Majic More Info appears.........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

blackice151 wrote:I need information files on how to lock and unlock DCT2524 cable box. I haven't been able to find where the files are located on web site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
you need to give ALOT more details then this! all you did was pretty much repeat your first question...like i said what are you trying to accomplish? what do you mean lock and unlock your box? the only tool and "files" you need to "lock and unlock " your box is the usbjtagnt and the interface that goes with it!! that is all ! after that you can do whatever you want to it like i already told you

like i also said already please take some time and do some researching here! you will find PLENTY of info where capone said on the left side of your screen..you will also find a HUGE amount of into in the forums here..just start reading..because if you just grab the tool and start screwing around with that box there is a very good chance you are going to brick the box!!

o and ALWAYS REMEMBER....make a couple backups before you start screwing with the box~
live your life like a beer commericial