dct700 back up and programing 3.57 plat

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
RIP_Felipeferras

dct700 back up and programing 3.57 plat

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

thanks boss the dll was not there
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
macc11

dct700 regular channels went out

Post by macc11 »

I had just the regular channels 2-98 and now some r gone not authorized what happen they were workin just the other day can u help
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

macc11 wrote:I had just the regular channels 2-98 and now some r gone not authorized what happen they were workin just the other day can u help
Sure we can help, call your cable provider and ask them to re-activate service for you. I am sure they won't ask for much, probably just your monthly bill for those channels. ;)

What happened is known as an ECM to the non-nublets, the long and short of it is they changed the channel keys - as they now often do from time to time every couple of months here in Ma. Channels are probably all still active on the box itself, but communication between the provider and the box ceases to exist since the keys don't match what the provider is expecting between their end and the box itself. Thus an unauthorized message is seen on your end. Is that detailed enough?

In the past they only did ECM's maybe once every 4-6 years, if that... But since we have a community here that love their 5 mins of fame and have big mouths and the ISP's watch this site, we now keep the detailed info between trusted members only and they can keep doing their key changes because to the true testers key changes don't bother them in the slightest. You can thank those unlike you, who decided to ask why channels started to drop like flies and the providers started catching on that they were doing something right. Now to be safe, true testers keep their mouths closed and are able to control the chess game now :) No more of this cat and mouse shit, that got old.

In short, the providers now (all of them) perform regular ECM's to "attempt" to better secure their networks. DirecTV was the first to ever come up with a pretty much fully impenetrable security system (until it got hacked) lol, then DishNET - still easy to get on, now the cable providers are doing what the dish providers started in a sense. Just not as often since it would pretty much have an impact on the overall structure of the network and slower connections for people means upset customers, so it is done once in a while now.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Testing, 1,2,3 ....... Dude, I want ya to name just one (1) Senior Member who has traveled down this dirt road and went public with ANY semi-sensitive trick and got stuck in the limelight for a minute or two of Fame and Fortune. Nothing of any magnitude gets revealed to the masses here. When you tell peeps to call their CC, do you get some sort of rush? GooseBumps? Your secret will cost me $150. here in Philly and, just like you, I get a rush when I tell the Bobo to pack it in. Funny how it goes.
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

MrRogers wrote:Sure we can help, call your cable provider and ask them to re-activate service for you. I am sure they won't ask for much, probably just your monthly bill for those channels. ;)

What happened is known as an ECM to the non-nublets, the long and short of it is they changed the channel keys - as they now often do from time to time every couple of months here in Ma. Channels are probably all still active on the box itself, but communication between the provider and the box ceases to exist since the keys don't match what the provider is expecting between their end and the box itself. Thus an unauthorized message is seen on your end. Is that detailed enough?

In the past they only did ECM's maybe once every 4-6 years, if that... But since we have a community here that love their 5 mins of fame and have big mouths and the ISP's watch this site, we now keep the detailed info between trusted members only and they can keep doing their key changes because to the true testers key changes don't bother them in the slightest. You can thank those unlike you, who decided to ask why channels started to drop like flies and the providers started catching on that they were doing something right. Now to be safe, true testers keep their mouths closed and are able to control the chess game now :) No more of this cat and mouse shit, that got old.

In short, the providers now (all of them) perform regular ECM's to "attempt" to better secure their networks. DirecTV was the first to ever come up with a pretty much fully impenetrable security system (until it got hacked) lol, then DishNET - still easy to get on, now the cable providers are doing what the dish providers started in a sense. Just not as often since it would pretty much have an impact on the overall structure of the network and slower connections for people means upset customers, so it is done once in a while now.

hehe
welcome to my world! CM testers learned this lesson already as most of the Senior Members here already know...publicly posting exploits helps no one but the corporations!
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

If true, then, I'm quietly wondering what the purpose of this Website is supposed to accomplish. The sale of Hardware? Your Admin is a Stud in not so many words. He's gone WAY beyond the call of duty to help these plebes that come here dripping wet. Am I gonna hear that tired, beat up Rap about the thinning of the Herd to mark the one or two Percent of us fine folks are the Top Shelf where the underwear is supposed to go ? God, if you start that, I'm gonna start the Higher Education rap. Ain't nobody gonna wanna hear that shit !
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

Only one person tosses that quote around and he doesn't test anything as he already has the all the MSO test hardware he needs! You know what I meant by my post! None of my exploits come from any of the forums! I found them all on my own and by private collaboration and to post them here or over there would help exactly who? 1 or 2 noobs might get online and download a few torrents for about a day or two or maybe a few weeks and then new firmware would be uploaded to the CMTS in less than a month and that exploit would go the way of BPI Byass! I'm all about sharing knowledge to a certain point but at a certain point you have to learn from your mistakes. I don't even really test DCT's because I despise TV but I hang out here a lot and let's face you guys post a lot of really useful info quite openly and it just lately started biting you in the ass, didn't it? I have personally helped enough noobs to understand basic Docsis to start my own ISP in the last 3 years but I do it in a way that makes them do the work! Blatantly posting exploits publicly is just stupid these days!
This site, as far as I can tell is about a badass piece of hardware that comes with unparalleled support from the tools' creator! There are some really talented tester here and I happen to be pretty good friend s with some of them. They don't post anything openly that is a bonafide working exploit because they know better...
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

You sound EXACTLY like an Entrepreneur who made it to the top of the stack. What's the name of your ISP ??
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

MoonGoon wrote:You sound EXACTLY like an Entrepreneur who made it to the top of the stack. What's the name of your ISP ??
Really? LOL

Ask Capone if I'm an "entrepreneur"....

I learned everything when security was a joke and your average 10 year old could flash Hax on a 5101 and be surfing in 2 mins! Throughout the CC upgrades I was forced to either quit testing or start REALLY LEARNING what a cm does on a docsis network! it's hard to read Cisco material till your eyes dry up and fall out. I continue to test when I can but it's getting harder and harder as CC has most definitely gotten their shit together down here. I get new D3 sec implementations 6 months before you guys do up North because South Florida is a 3rd world Country and EVERYONE used to jack CC for inet. This used to be TOS central. It's so bad that every now and then I'll toss a random nic mac at a cmts on a stock 51xx cm and the cmts will try to serve me a 6120 WG cfg....lolol. That's because we used to just force around that shit and the nic macs are still bound to that at the head end!
Do not mistake this post as a boast on my part! It took me thousands of hours of lost sleep, frustration, and never ending boredom sifting through white papers, cisco pages, and anything else I could think of to help me understand this material...So, you tell me, if YOU personally put in that kind of effort and sacrifice...would you just hand out your hard won knowledge, publicly knowing that you would only help your ISP fix that exploit?

Boy oh boy! You just wait till you guys get a taste of what CC has implemented down here....They are not playing around anymore. If your cm testing skills consist of uploading nv's till you get a hit...you're done! You have to find your own way now as your area will be just a little different than my area and what works for CC in Miami won't do shit for CC in Boston!
keja

Post by keja »

You guys are a joke, why don't some of u guys get a life, outside of this forum. TV, really is it that imprtant,lmbooooooooo everytime I come on here I hear the same ole same ole BS. I bet y'all bust a nut on the little bitty power in this forum with ur knowledge, but I bet that's the only place u bust a nut.........lol. I really feel for the guys like Moon, he is catching hell trying to deal with u idiots. And if you think it's u that I'm talking about then it is. It's friday evening do yourself a favor leave the pc alone for a day or two, it's a whole world out there. Have a great weekend, if you can.
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

lmao

GREAT RESPONSE TO A POINTLESS THREAD!!

That was priceless!!
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Hey, Thom - thanx for the insight. Do ya know what has happened here ? I've literally become the Flash Point between the so-called Inner Circle and the normalized Testers in the majority here. I continue to get PM's from people who don't even post wanting answers for stuff because they feel slightly reluctant to post and get nailed. An interesting phenomenon has occured. As Security from Hell has increased, so has the caution to share the wisdom a little over the top. Simple stuff: no problem. Slightly more advanced Exploits: out of the question. How to get over the top - your guess is as good as mine. It will take some time.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MoonGoon wrote:Hey, Thom - thanx for the insight. Do ya know what has happened here ? I've literally become the Flash Point between the so-called Inner Circle and the normalized Testers in the majority here. I continue to get PM's from people who don't even post wanting answers for stuff because they feel slightly reluctant to post and get nailed. An interesting phenomenon has occured. As Security from Hell has increased, so has the caution to share the wisdom a little over the top. Simple stuff: no problem. Slightly more advanced Exploits: out of the question. How to get over the top - your guess is as good as mine. It will take some time.
In reality its that THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO PUT THE TIME AND EFFORT IT TAKE TO READ AND LEARN. But I can see how you would believe them when they say they are reluctant. LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

The further into this envelope I go, the more I begin to understand your direction. Question: how long did it take you to become as technically aware and skillful as you are ? Prediction: at least five (5) years. My guess is that you've been a Tech for most of your life. The people that but the Hardware are expecting a smooth, quiet ride without too much grief. How to tell these folks that are a few challenges along the way? Not an easy task. I know why you feel the way you do. Took me awhile.
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

MoonGoon wrote:Hey, Thom - thanx for the insight. Do ya know what has happened here ? I've literally become the Flash Point between the so-called Inner Circle and the normalized Testers in the majority here. I continue to get PM's from people who don't even post wanting answers for stuff because they feel slightly reluctant to post and get nailed. An interesting phenomenon has occured. As Security from Hell has increased, so has the caution to share the wisdom a little over the top. Simple stuff: no problem. Slightly more advanced Exploits: out of the question. How to get over the top - your guess is as good as mine. It will take some time.
Why does the current state of the hobby surprise you? This is exactly what has happened to SAT, DISH, cable, and Cm's. At some point the security catches up because they read what we post! I get tons of PM's. You don't HAVE to respond you know!